read me

darksidaz

Established Member
look, i don't know that much about cars but i knew guys you will be always here to help me out. I just wanna know where could i buy carbon fiber dash board..... don't hate just needed a help so help the brotha here alright?

I represent the asian community here, don't hate!

darksidaz

Established Member
:rolling: hey if anybody cares out there!!! about this.... i found a bunch of sites and then i was browsing around who got the cheapest deal but they were all frickin' expensive i think i have to wait till i get my new car...... i gotta have either mustang or eclipse, yeah!!!! that's ill huh? yeh i know... ahuh.... but i'll always be here bugging people hehehe:r:

Dark Side SVT

Hey man....there are lots of Dash Kits out there. An awesome resource including this board is the CEG.

BTW - I am Asian too and drive an SVT. Sooo..dont think you're alone man...in fact there was a huge thread on the CEG board on asians on the CEG.

If you wanna, you can e-mail me.

darksidaz

Established Member
:uh oh: look at that!!! asian pride!!! yeh i've been browsing around the net but they were so expensive man! I mean it looks good, but i don't know yet if i'm keeping this car, but i wanna give this to my mom and trying to get an eclipse and try to fix it up. my friend got a mustang 1967 this week and it's ill!!! i mean it's a nice car, the engine? it will smoke my contour:sad

anyways, keep in touch dark side

Users who are viewing this thread