Reach the Beach - Thursday AM edition

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
We're headed for OC from the DC area on Thursday morning. If anyone else is on the same schedule, we can meet at the McDonalds on Route 50 between Annapolis and the Bay Bridge for a team cruise.

Jose, you still in for Thursday? If so, what time are we thinking to leave McD's...like 10ish? Earlier??

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
The group meeting at 4PM should get to OC around 6-7. After we check-into our places and eat, maybe we can schedule a MACA meet up at the Food Lion Parking lot??? Maybe 8 PM??

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Tim 10AM sounds good to me.I cant wait!!!! Try to keep up this time:banana: im also down to meet up at Food lion at 8PM.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I will see you guys Thursday am just to catch up! I haven't seen the new rides Tim and Carlos.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I will see you guys Thursday am just to catch up! I haven't seen the new rides Tim and Carlos.

Good deal, Jason! It'd be great to catch up with you - and we haven't seen your new ride either!

I'll definitely plan to be there well before 10 then...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
If I can get in and out of court quickly (doubtful), I'll try to be there, but no need to wait for me. I wish they would just go alphabetically.

kbrier

Established Member
Rolling to OC on Thursday PM

I cant make 4PM at McD's in Annapolis, but will meet up with MACA at Food Lion around 8PM. Taking the PA to Dover, DE route. :rolling:
Peace, Kent

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I'll already be down in OC around that time I think. I'm definitely up for meeting up though. Maybe we could get together another meet friday or sat night and do a little cruising together up coastal highway. Just a thought.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
If I can get in and out of court quickly (doubtful), I'll try to be there, but no need to wait for me. I wish they would just go alphabetically.

Dale - I'll get in touch with you just before we leave McD's, just to see if there's any chance. I think it's just gonna be me and Jose, so it shouldn't be a big deal to wait a few extra minutes if you're close enough to finishing up.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I hope you all have good weather and a great time.
Salsa shooters FTW!

I feel like this, along with Jason smashing Tim in go karts, will go down in MACA OC infamy.

Dale - I'll get in touch with you just before we leave McD's, just to see if there's any chance. I think it's just gonna be me and Jose, so it shouldn't be a big deal to wait a few extra minutes if you're close enough to finishing up.

Sounds good man, thanks. Hopefully I remember to silence my phone haha.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
beer.gif

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Sounds good man, thanks. Hopefully I remember to silence my phone haha.
I'll probably just text you rather than calling. Don't wanna get you in trouble with the judge!

Oh, unless your cell number has changed since last year...

Users who are viewing this thread