Re-selling FULLY built 97 Cobra Cogged F1

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
Yeah Dan is a good guy....I was actually thinkin hard about buying it when he still had it. Are you still thinkin about sellin it?

Yeah I'll sell it for the right offer just like everything else right? haha everything has it's price and I'm willing to part because that would be smart on my end.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Interested...... Ive been thinking about building a similar set up.

But I have a couple questions.

Is the blower an F1a or an F1c? In the pics it has no air filter. Has this ever had an air filter on it with this set up? It looks practically impossible to fit a filter or a power pipe on it. Atleast not without running a short race style rad, or modding the support to move the rad further away from the blower.

damn this car is sweet i remember when the previous owner posted it up, drooled over it for days.

Any idea on the weight of the car, compared to the 03/04s? I imagine theyre a lot lighter, so that 670rwhp has to feel insane!

They are a couple hundred lbs lighter when in stock form. The main weight difference is in the IRS, Supercharger set up, and iron block, and t56 vs t45, and 17x9 wheels w/ 275's

Yeah these cobras weigh in just under 3400lbs so its pretty fun haha

I'm sure this one is a little heavier then stock with the f1 blower, t56, andf bigger wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread