Re-selling FULLY built 97 Cobra Cogged F1

O4COBRA

Established Member
Interested in the car. Any chance she would make the drive to California alright, smarter to trailer it?

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
Interested in the car. Any chance she would make the drive to California alright, smarter to trailer it?

I would say she would definately get there no problems but I would trailer it just because of the miles and it being a fresh motor and trans.... the drag radials dont help either

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
Well good news for me bad news for some of you... I may be able to keep the car now but as of this point it is still for sale.... any other interest?

DD2000SS

Established Member
:nono: I don't believe my eyes, how dare you sell this. You never got a rematch against me. I guess that's ok cause I never got one with the lightning, so we're even. Still, can't believe you're selling it. Damn clean car

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
:nono: I don't believe my eyes, how dare you sell this. You never got a rematch against me. I guess that's ok cause I never got one with the lightning, so we're even. Still, can't believe you're selling it. Damn clean car

Actually I don't think I'm going to anymore haha... Looks like I might be able to afford it now

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
damn this car is sweet i remember when the previous owner posted it up, drooled over it for days.

Any idea on the weight of the car, compared to the 03/04s? I imagine theyre a lot lighter, so that 670rwhp has to feel insane!

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
damn this car is sweet i remember when the previous owner posted it up, drooled over it for days.

Any idea on the weight of the car, compared to the 03/04s? I imagine theyre a lot lighter, so that 670rwhp has to feel insane!

Yeah these cobras weigh in just under 3400lbs so its pretty fun haha

lafeva

Established Member
trade for a pretty clean 97 cobra? the one in my sig, decent mods. plus cash on my part of course. pm me if youre interested. glws if not!

Users who are viewing this thread