RCA 19" TV, Lava lamp, and Levi jeans.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
RCA 19" TV 2002 model, silver case, curved old school screen.

This has really low hours, great picture quality, front hookups for RCA jacks for PS2 and other periphials. Has built in channel guide and remote.

This has been in my bedroom and I rarely use it, so make me an offer.

Blue Lava Lamp with silver base, blue gel, white lava...works great, looks new, make offer.

Levi red tab jeans 50x30, 48x30, 46x30, 44x30, most are dark blue, or stonewash. All are basically NEW. Have several of each size except for the 44's, only one of them. I can no longer wear them since I've lost about 10".
Make offer.

Paypal preferred.

Thanks.

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Yeah, I left his Cobra in the driveway and the bigscreen and surround sound behind. Could only take what I could carry.

Seriously, I'm actually watching the damn tv in bed now that I have the flu. Flu sucks.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
my cousin just moved from Iran and didn't bring much here. That TV should be perfect to get him started, too bad it needs to be shipped. What does it weigh and what are the approximate dimensions? Probably not worth shipping?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Tv box is 22.5 x 23 x 23

Approx weight 40lbs

Give that a shot. Make me an offer, we'll go from there.

Only thing I can chip in here is that it has an unusually clear and vibrant picture compared to others I have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread