Rats... I hate them.... Knock sensor harness chewed through

jgt58

Established Member
We we moved and where I was before my cobra had to sit outside for some time. Well started tearing down the cobra and finally installing my imrc deletes and all my new gaskets and whatnot. Rats are through my knock sensors wiring.

I work for federated auto parts so I was able to track down a replacement pigtail. Part # is wpt-1505. These are obsolete now but tracked some down from a local distributor. But as a ref here's all the part numbers ever made for the connectors from various manufacturers. Gts and cobra part numbers are the same. If you all ever need any help location part numbers just let me know.....

20191115_150350.jpeg
Screenshot_20191116-114036_Chrome.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Did you get the rat that did it? Hope so. I was at a friend's house about a month ago and was looking out the rear windows to see multiple, freaking rats under their deck. They were shocked! They spent the next 3 weeks putting out poison bait and now there is no activity. They are definitely damaging if left to roost.

jgt58

Established Member
We moved lol.
Did you get the rat that did it? Hope so. I was at a friend's house about a month ago and was looking out the rear windows to see multiple, freaking rats under their deck. They were shocked! They spent the next 3 weeks putting out poison bait and now there is no activity. They are definitely damaging if left to roost.

Sent from my SM-N950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

StrayBullitt

Established Member
The other day helping my buddy on his 66 Mustang, we get in and his vinyl headliner sagging, about half of a Costco bag of dog food packed up and into the headliner... dirty Rats !

Users who are viewing this thread