Rarest 2013 Boss color?

carman

Established Member
Any data or speculation as to the rarest production color to date for the 2013 Boss mustang?

Thanks.

SOCOMech

Established Member
According to the updated '13 registry on the Boss forum, Grabber Blue is gonna be the rarest. SBY is actually the most common color.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

justthebest

Driving like it's my job
Established Member
First of all, SBY looks great in person. Second, I would think it probably has to be SBY or Black - the two LS colors.

Para81

Established Member
I'm pretty sure black is the rarest color - exclusive to the Laguna Seca model unlike SBY.

5ohpowa

Established Member
I just saw the 2013 boss in grabber blue in person yesterday at my local ford dealer. Best color or a boss IMO next to race red. Im suprised theyre arent more grabber blue bosses.

Dadz500

Established Member
I thought the yellow was ugly too, I just saw one in person and I have to say, I like it. I am going to order a Laguna Seca in yellow. I would think black would be the most rare for a Boss since you can only get it on a LS. My personal preference is:
Race Red (and I don't like red cars, but a red Boss is just so bad a$$)
White
Grabber Blue
GHIG (used to be number one for me, but now that I have it, meh)
Yellow (now tied I think with Grabber Blue since I have seen one in person. I have had Grabber Blue on another Mustang so that is the only reason it is lower on the ranking for me)

boss150

Established Member
Not sure about the Boss 302's but each LS, which is 2 color schemes for 2012 and 2 for 2013. They made 750 of each color. So only 3000 LS's made in 2 years and they claim they will not be making the Boss 302 next year or any years close to now.

Users who are viewing this thread