Rare and Super Clean 95 Cobra R’s w/ Caps In Original Boxes

BYEPOLR

Established Member
These won’t come around often in as clean and original condition as these. Pics tell the story. They are 20+ years old so they aren’t “perfect” but they are absolutely show worthy with only very minimal flaws, most which could be removed with some rubbing compound. Caps are not cracked, no “rash” on the lips. Worst of all blemishes is and only paint chip I noticed is pictured. First $950 + shipping/pp takes them. Doubt you’ll see another set like this come around very often. Price is firm.
IMG_5759.jpg
IMG_5768.jpg
IMG_5769.jpg
IMG_5768.jpg
IMG_5760.jpg
IMG_5761.jpg
IMG_5762.jpg
IMG_5767.jpg
IMG_5763.jpg
IMG_5764.jpg

Last edited:

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I’m out of town through the weekend but I’ll have my wife text me a pic with my username next to the boxes this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BYEPOLR

Established Member
$950 SHIPPED. Can’t go lower on these

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Seems Jack Hidley has these exact wheels and caps listed on the corral .
I believe his asking price is 650 .
I may be mistaken .

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Seems Jack Hidley has these exact wheels and caps listed on the corral .
I believe his asking price is 650 .
I may be mistaken .
yes, with more defects, including bubbling paint. And his firm asking price is $650 plus shipping. So roughly $800. If you'd like, you're welcome to purchase his. I'm sorry but I'm not selling something that's available everywhere so I'm not particularly worried about "price matching". I'm asking less than $250 shipped per wheel. I'm comfortable with them being well worth that. No disrespect intended

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
No disrespect intended from me either.
I was just stating how amazing , there is 2 sets of these available at the same time .

BYEPOLR

Established Member
No disrespect intended from me either.
I was just stating how amazing , there is 2 sets of these available at the same time .
very true! I imagine when they are both sold then people will go back to posting WTB threads in search of them. Coincidentally I currently have three different sets of Ford R wheels. These, silver Y2k and chrome Y2k. Original Ford wheels never go out of style IMO

Users who are viewing this thread