Raptor Snow Drifting!

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
Locked the rear up and did some sliding on Friday! The sand underneath the snow was hard as concrete. Great for drifting! I gotta start getting better angles from outside the truck. I've been hesitant to mount the GoPro outside in fear of it falling off, but the suction mount seems pretty reliable.

[youtube_browser]uzu54yyDYbg[/youtube_browser]

file-1951.gif

My buddies 6.4 with around 700HP...
file-605.gif

oneslo5.0

Established Member
What part of NJ you in?

And I have caught plenty of races from my GoPro on my 5.0 in the 140+ range and a 210+ pull on a cammed, ported head, full bolt on GSXR1000 on the tail fairing, have no fear! lol

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Looks like a fun time Gus!!! You need to mount that GOPRO underneath so we can see that suspension doing work!

Gus00SVTL

Established Member
bad ass trucks
Thanks man!

What part of NJ you in?

And I have caught plenty of races from my GoPro on my 5.0 in the 140+ range and a 210+ pull on a cammed, ported head, full bolt on GSXR1000 on the tail fairing, have no fear! lol
Central Jersey, in Old Bridge. We're actually going again today. Gonna mount it outside on the fender maybe to get some suspension travel!

Looks like a fun time Gus!!! You need to mount that GOPRO underneath so we can see that suspension doing work!
haha yea man gonna try and do that today. And possibly a vid of me gettin some air off of a whoop!

Gus00SVTL

Established Member
bad ass trucks
Thanks man!

What part of NJ you in?

Central Jersey, in Old Bridge. We're actually going again today. Gonna mount it outside on the fender maybe to get some suspension travel!

haha yea man gonna try and do that today. And possibly a vid of me gettin some air off of a whoop!

Users who are viewing this thread