Raptor shift light install...

RSKtakR

Established Member
Anyone know if these hook up the same as in an 11-14? I wouldn't think so. I emailed Raptor a week or so ago and have yet to hear anything back. ? Anyone installed one of these yet?

RSKtakR

Established Member
TTT. I know where the coil wire and ground wire go obviously... just needing to know if anyone has already found a good keyed 12v wire? I don't care to sift through all the damn wires lol (LAZY).. Anyone installed on of these yet?

STL5OHSLOW

Established Member
I will be installing shortly. I printed out the wire diagrams from the 11-14 and the 15 and comparing to try and find the best way to hook it up

RSKtakR

Established Member
I installed my mount for it last night and set my dip switches and RPM on the light, just waiting to actually install it, maybe this weekend. I know we use the common wire (same color wire that is on all the coil packs, purple wire I think) on one coil, for that connection, the ground is easy, just don't know about the keyed 12v. Hey I want to see some better pics of your car.. like side shots!!

STL5OHSLOW

Established Member
I will post up when It is completely finished. The pic was just when I rolled the car out. I have it back apart installing the rest of my parts and my blower. Will have a thread on it when it is fully detailed and completed

95cobby

Established Member
I used slot 36 in the passenger kick panel for keyed 12v power to my gauges.
90f5570c04b01f73eb652c4c7735c534.jpg

95cobby

Established Member
Yup, it's just an add-a-fuse which you can get at autozone or somewhere else like that. Make sure you get the smaller one or you'll be making a trip back to return it like I did lol

RSKtakR

Established Member
Yup, it's just an add-a-fuse which you can get at autozone or somewhere else like that. Make sure you get the smaller one or you'll be making a trip back to return it like I did lol

Ok so I got the smaller one, but it's not small enough so now I get to go back. Did you just pull the #36 fuse out (and leave it out) and replace it with the add a fuse and what fuse did you put in it?

95cobby

Established Member
Ok so I got the smaller one, but it's not small enough so now I get to go back. Did you just pull the #36 fuse out (and leave it out) and replace it with the add a fuse and what fuse did you put in it?

The add-a-fuse has 2 slots for fuses, 1 for the fuse you pull out and 1 for the new wire you are running to the Raptor. I put in a 5a for my gauges so I'm guessing you could do the same.

RSKtakR

Established Member
Ok so I guess I'm stupid but I could've swore that you connect the green wire to the COMMON color coil wire (purple in this case) but my light doesn't come on at any rpm? It goes through the cycle with blinking the rpm I picked. Are my dip switches wrong or something? If you look at that side of the light with the LED's pointing up, all my switches are to the left.

Users who are viewing this thread