Established Member
Premium Member
^ Cylinder number is different from firing order
I know that.

Happens to be the same on a Nissan.

motor-nissan-vq35-de-pathfinder-lr50-79-638.jpg

WVTrakPak

Established Member
I guess it all depends on how and where you drive it. I would mod the suspension before adding more power. Have you driven a Gen 3 yet?
I have not. I am waiting on a Sasquach Bronco but have toyed with the idea of letting the dealer keep it and placing an order for a new Raptor. A buddy got one and said it is lights out better than gen2. I love my raptor and dont really think the Bronco will scratch my itch for long.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Dodge has the exhaust notes... I'm telling you, I get a full on, blue veined boner every morning that I start that big 6.4 Challenger sitting in the garage. And that is with stock exhaust.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
theres an SRT Durango near the house, I assume thats the 392 and it sounds amazing, exhaust is stock.
Most likely unless it is a Hellcat durango with the 6.2. My wife has a Durango RT with the 5.7, and even it sounds really good. Not as good as the 6.2 or 6.4, but for a Mom car...very nice.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Most likely unless it is a Hellcat durango with the 6.2. My wife has a Durango RT with the 5.7, and even it sounds really good. Not as good as the 6.2 or 6.4, but for a Mom car...very nice.

definitely not a hellcat truck, it's been running around for a couple years

I hate the way the ecoboost sounds but with a tune even my old, heavy truck with no other mods moves damned well. It's saved me a lot of money keeping the intake and exhaust work stock

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Dodge has the exhaust notes... I'm telling you, I get a full on, blue veined boner every morning that I start that big 6.4 Challenger sitting in the garage. And that is with stock exhaust.

Basically designed the cars so all you have to do is cut out the muffler. Zero reason to get an aftermarket exhaust.

I'd probably still have the 1320 if it was a 6spd.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I’m a fan, same with the Wrangler Rubicon with the 392. As much as I love the Raptor F150 and Bronco, V8s will always have a place in my heart a V6 just can’t fill.

OX1

Established Member
V-8 rigs will be the most collected (and worth the most) in the long term. Nothing new really.

Users who are viewing this thread