Rapotor Shift Light insatll

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
I was wondering (I have also done a search) can one use the 99+ install directions for installing a Raptor in our cars? It says that it's for COP and I didn't know if our computers were setup the same way.

Thanks
-Jess

PS Does anyone have or know of any directions for setting up a water temp gauge?

COBRASVT

Established Member
Behind the gauges

tach_light_wiring.jpg

2L8IWON

Established Member
COBRASVT said:
Behind the gauges

tach_light_wiring.jpg

Thanks a ton. So those are just the wires behind the factory gauges? and do you just tap the wires or do you soldier them to the factory wires?

And does anyone have water temp directions?

2L8IWON

Established Member
Sweet! I am also getting this check valve type thing that keeps the highest boost achieved reading on your gauge so that I can fully keep my eyes on the road, uhh mmm I meant to say track, yeah track, while I'm gettin it done. I'll send pics when all of this is done, probably gonna be in a month or so.

cjuni

Established Member
hey guys

I cant seem to get the headlight knob off my car to install the raptor shift light.........can someone give me a hand with this???

COBRASVT

Established Member
cjuni said:
hey guys

I cant seem to get the headlight knob off my car to install the raptor shift light.........can someone give me a hand with this???

Turn the lights on....rotate the knob until you see a break in the plastic. Take a pick or small screw driver .... place the pointed end into the break.

Starting at the das, pull towards you while pulling the knob as well. There's a metal clamp that will compress allowing you to pull it off.

Go down to step 1 here http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/fcar/whtf1.htm for a pic and additional instructions....

Last edited:

2L8IWON

Established Member
Does anyone have a copy of the install pic? It has been removed from the Raptor site and I can't seem to find it here.

Thanks

COBRASVT

Established Member
I was linking off his site...guess he killed a lot of the installs and customer cars...not sure why...

tach_light_wiring.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread