Random/Vague Question of the Day

airjon23

Established Member
Went to Six Flags Great America (Gurnee, IL) last Saturday. While waiting in line to ride Batman The Ride, a badass alternative/rock song was playing. I assume it was from a Batman movie, but I can't locate it despite repeated Google searches. I don't remember any of the lyrics, but it was badass...any thoughts? Anyone? Bueller?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
random vague answer:

what the world needs now by the carpenters?

Vigilante

Established Member
Your best bet(not knowing any lyrics makes this almost impossible/definitely impossible) would be to ask if they handpicked their songs, or if they're from the movies. If they're from the movies it'll just be tracking down the song in the movie, then to look in the credits and download each one til you get it.

Have fun watching all six Batmans lol

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Maybe this will narrow it down a bit

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_n_8?rh=n%3A163856011%2Ck%3Abatman%2Cn%3A!624868011%2Cn%3A624869011&bbn=624868011&keywords=batman&ie=UTF8&qid=1281831712&rnid=624868011]Amazon.com: Alternative Rock - batman: MP3 Downloads[/ame]

airjon23

Established Member
Google it.

I did the same with the song from "Riddlers Revenge" ride in SF:magic mountain down south. Was some techno trance song that i hella liked at the time.

Edit:
Song played on Batman: The Ride in Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, IL? - Yahoo! Answers

See if that helps...

Thanks, bro. Ironically enough, I found that Yahoo question during my search...apparently, I'm not the only that's curious, assuming they are seeking the same song. The song that is listed as the ANSWER is definitely NOT the one that I am looking for!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
No idea about that tune, buddy.

But I did see this movie, once. There were these guys who wanted to do something, they made a great big deal out of it. But there were these other guys who did not want the first group of guys to do the cool thing and they were just being total *ickheads about the whole thing. Then there was this girl, and she yells at them all about something, I can't recall what, and they all did other stuff and lots of stuff got blown all to hell and back. It was pretty cool, wish I could remember the name. Lots of stuff in it.

Jim Snover

Sonic_GT

Established Member
No idea about that tune, buddy.

But I did see this movie, once. There were these guys who wanted to do something, they made a great big deal out of it. But there were these other guys who did not want the first group of guys to do the cool thing and they were just being total *ickheads about the whole thing. Then there was this girl, and she yells at them all about something, I can't recall what, and they all did other stuff and lots of stuff got blown all to hell and back. It was pretty cool, wish I could remember the name. Lots of stuff in it.

Jim Snover

:lol:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
damn and i got shit for my Chik fil A hot and spicy sammmich thread lol

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Have you considered calling the park and asking them?

I would get on Amazon and look up the sound-tracks to all of the Batman movies, and preview the songs until I found the one I was looking for.

That is the best ride in that park, btw, aside from maybe the Raging Bull.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Not only does the main theme by Danny Elfman play in the queues, but two other songs from the movie as well. Here is all that plays at the SFGAm ride, the original music theming:

Motion Picture Score: Danny Elfman ; "Batman Theme", "Up the Cathedral" and "Finale". Then there is the Batman Soundtrack by Prince. Selections heard include "Electric Chair" and "Trust".

You can find clips of these songs at most online music stores.

But I wouldn't call any of those heavy. As well, this was an old post and the que could have changed since.

Users who are viewing this thread