1679039488130.jpeg

1679039498992.jpeg

1679039509548.jpeg

1679039520618.jpeg

1679039531608.jpeg

1679039541571.jpeg

VegasMichael

Established Member
That's what I do until it cools off. Is there something I should know?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

LOL!

What do you want him to use, a spoon?
This is a recent phenomenon with him. He's always been a creature of habit. Two months ago he also quit drinking alcohol and coffee. Ever since I can remember he was always a 2-3 cocktails a night guy and two or three cups of joe in the morning. He cut his alcohol down to one about a year ago and then gave it up and quit coffee cold turkey at the same time.

FJohnny

Established Member
Didn't they recently legalize cannabis where he lives? Maybe he has just swapped the Vices of coffee and Cocktails for reefer.

Or

- simply trying to lose weight/get healthier
- fighting a health issue he's not wantng to burden you with.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member

Brings back memories of sniping MFs with paper wasps or hornets (chose your term) in middle school.

Later down the road playing Assassin was a blast. Get a group on campus together, hand out dollar store water pistols. Put everyone involved names in a bowl folded up. Pick a name but don't look. Essentially what ever that mobile game was but a decade before.

Both probably get you arrested now.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Didn't they recently legalize cannabis where he lives? Maybe he has just swapped the Vices of coffee and Cocktails for reefer.

Or

- simply trying to lose weight/get healthier
- fighting a health issue he's not wantng to burden you with.
He's been a man of unbreakable routines his whole life. My mother would have told me if he had a health issue. She's as surprised as I am. He never even got withdrawal symptoms from quitting the java cold turkey.

Users who are viewing this thread