Much want.

Minus the rice maker.
80f86c2d57501b7873365f6db104f099.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Once again...

Told the wife at 5p the steaks are gonna be done at 530...take the casserole i made out of the oven at 520...steaks took a bit longer than expected...i come over at 540 with the steaks and the casserole is still in the oven...nobody around, shit is ****ed up...but ya know what my steak is rare and resting...**** em all

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Once again...

Told the wife at 5p the steaks are gonna be done at 530...take the casserole i made out of the oven at 520...steaks took a bit longer than expected...i come over at 540 with the steaks and the casserole is still in the oven...nobody around, shit is ****ed up...but ya know what my steak is rare and resting...**** em all
Glad I'm not the only one that talks to walls. Do you close cabinets for everyone too?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Luckily I can see all of the open cabinets because all of the lights are on.
Dude...my ****in wife and kids think every light in the house has to be on at high noon

I have enough lighting in my garage to sun tan lol...9 18k lumen leds for 2500sq ft...i use like 3 most of the time lol...unless im under the car or truck...then its all 9. Usuallt i have just the bar light on...cuz im part vampire

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Dude...my ****in wife and kids think every light in the house has to be on at high noon

I have enough lighting in my garage to sun tan lol...9 18k lumen leds for 2500sq ft...i use like 3 most of the time lol...unless im under the car or truck...then its all 9. Usuallt i have just the bar light on...cuz im part vampire
When I looked at our current house the first thing I did was walk into the garage. Had 4 double bulb fixtures and half them came on when I flicked the switch. I was like hell no. We ended up buying the house and four LED's went in IMMEDIATELY. Hell with bulbs and starters and flicker flicker.

Users who are viewing this thread