Random question for parents

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
I was watching that My Crazy Obsession show on TLC with my girlfriend last night and the episode was about some 31-year old, scary looking, fat **** who was obsessed with acting like a baby :poke:... It was pretty disturbing and I said "if I even have a son who acts like that I would disown him."

Is there anything your child/children can do where you would disown them?

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Be born....thats more than enough for me to disown them considering I'm snipped.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
If they willingly want to own a Prius.

Or if they turn out Liberal. But then id probably disown myself for failing as a parent at that point.

tomustang

Returning Video Tapes
Established Member
I was watching that My Crazy Obsession show on TLC with my girlfriend last night and the episode was about some 31-year old, scary looking, fat **** who was obsessed with acting like a baby :poke:... It was pretty disturbing and I said "if I even have a son who acts like that I would disown him."

Is there anything your child/children can do where you would disown them?

If you did have a child then it would be your fault from parenting since the profile stems from him growing up in such a way to make him act like that.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
I've always thought I would if I had a gay son or a girl. One period a month is enough for me idk about you thats just me. :shrug:

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
If you did have a child then it would be your fault from parenting since the profile stems from him growing up in such a way to make him act like that.
Nature vs. Nurture?

Kind of like how some men and women end up productive members of society while
their sibling(s) end up as drug addicts, bums, social parasites. I'm a firm believer that no matter the upbringing, some peoples' wiring is screwed up and nothing can change it.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
If they decided to be gay, or if they married or breed with a Nergo or a Democrat, yeah I would disown them.

J/K but seriously no I wouldn't disown them unless they routed for the Dallas Cowboys

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
If they decided to be gay, or if they married or breed with a Nergo or a Democrat, yeah I would disown them.

J/K but seriously no I wouldn't disown them unless they routed for the Dallas Cowboys

I nominate you for Spelling Champion as well

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

I nominate you for the "Racist of the Year" award.

:shrug:

I nominate you for Spelling Champion as well
Whats wrong with my spelling

Oh my god sigworthy :lol:

^One guy got it^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread