Random Picture Thread

VegasMichael

Established Member
Played with these as a kid. Had a cap gun too. Play with them these days and every Karen in the neighborhood would be calling 911.
315877411_10223415100907458_4865151777532704761_n.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Played with these as a kid. Had a cap gun too. Play with them these days and every Karen in the neighborhood would be calling 911.
315877411_10223415100907458_4865151777532704761_n.jpg
Yep, I remember those cap rolls. All my neighborhood friends had cap guns. What a blast we used to have. For an EXTRA shot of cap fun, sometimes I would take a complete roll (or part of a roll), flatten it a bit, lay it on a large flat rock, and smash down with a hammer or another large round rock. BAM!

Z%C3%BCndpl%C3%A4ttchen1.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member

Yep, I remember those cap rolls. All my neighborhood friends had cap guns. What a blast we used to have. For an EXTRA shot of cap fun, sometimes I would take a complete roll (or part of a roll), flatten it a bit, lay it on a large flat rock, and smash down with a hammer or another large round rock. BAM!
You were the rich kid on my block. I used to pop them off one at a time. Kid in my neighborhood would take a whole roll and do just what you described. I thought he was a maniac for wasting them all in one shot. But man, what a bang it made!

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

s-l500.jpg
Video-of-Alec-Baldwin-Rehearsing-Rust-Gun-Draw-Among-Evidence-Released.jpg
Alec-Baldwin-accidentally-kills-crew-member-after-firing-prop-gun.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You were the rich kid on my block. I used to pop them off one at a time. Kid in my neighborhood would take a whole roll and do just what you described. I thought he was a maniac for wasting them all in one shot. But man, what a bang it made!
I'd usually do the "whole roll" if I had too many rolls and it was the end of our "shooting season". I can't remember where I even got the caps. We definitely weren't rich, and my dad rarely bought me anything, but somehow for the most part I always had the current, popular gear. I think my mom funded me from dad's cash stashes all throughout our house. LOL.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'd usually do the "whole roll" if I had too many rolls and it was the end of our "shooting season". I can't remember where I even got the caps. We definitely weren't rich, and my dad rarely bought me anything, but somehow for the most part I always had the current, popular gear. I think my mom funded me from dad's cash stashes all throughout our house. LOL.
And if you blasted the whole roll with a rock yours ears rang for an hour! But then you would go through what was left of the roll and pop off whatever ones were left.

justbob

Sick speed toy
Established Member
b6886f01921a247125136850c67c2e54.jpg

Yup, been there! You could say I grew up in a big hurry. When I was 10 we moved in with my step dad who owned a small painting company. He is an old school German best described as a mix of Hitler and Jackie Gleason. I was thrown right into the business as there was no money for babysitters and this new home was a working home.. No more summer vacations, and forget all about weekends off, nope you went to work and braved the most sketchiest situations you could ever imagine! (Like C clamping a 1” x 4” to one leg of a ladder on roofs)

But now that I’m old myself I can look back and appreciate most of what I went through because my work ethic as a Plumbing Foreman is efficient, SAFE (as much as one can be at least), and I still possess a drive that impresses even my step dad 39 years later. And that is NOT an easy task! In fact, he is closer to me than he is to all three of his own kids..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

utlong31

Established Member
b6886f01921a247125136850c67c2e54.jpg

Yup, been there! You could say I grew up in a big hurry. When I was 10 we moved in with my step dad who owned a small painting company. He is an old school German best described as a mix of Hitler and Jackie Gleason. I was thrown right into the business as there was no money for babysitters and this new home was a working home.. No more summer vacations, and forget all about weekends off, nope you went to work and braved the most sketchiest situations you could ever imagine! (Like C clamping a 1” x 4” to one leg of a ladder on roofs)

But now that I’m old myself I can look back and appreciate most of what I went through because my work ethic as a Plumbing Foreman is efficient, SAFE (as much as one can be at least), and I still possess a drive that impresses even my step dad 39 years later. And that is NOT an easy task! In fact, he is closer to me than he is to all three of his own kids..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve done a lot of very sketchy things with ladders and painting or changing out lights and ceiling fans. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread