Random Picture Thread

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Where is that ^^ ?

Edit: searched. Mohegan Bluffs RI. Looks awesome, I had family in Newport as a kid . Visited many times. Have Fun !
Sorry, I didn't see your question. That is on Block Island. We'll take the car on a ferry from Narragansett, RI so that we'll have transportation while we're there. This will be the first time we stayed overnight. We're actually staying 3 nights. Should be fun.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have seen this Boss for a couple years just sitting out in the elements. Tried to buy, but they are going to 'fix' up soon. I get the owner sentiment but I still see it every day.

awful knawful

Established Member
Rangers shot it. Sick and full of ticks.
img_1_1649367232743.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have seen this Boss for a couple years just sitting out in the elements. Tried to buy, but they are going to 'fix' up soon. I get the owner sentiment but I still see it every day.

What a shame. I know of a similar stories. Sometimes the owner means well, but doesn't have the funds and, well, let's it sit and waste away little by little. Other times, the owner just refuses to let go, at any reasonable price.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That mask is majestic! I just had this sick thought of a CDC mask mandate changing from cloth to that. LOL!

SecondhandSnake

Established Member

Crazy to think that it might actually have less power (and gas turbines) than some in the unlimited class. But tracks and 70 tons will certainly help. That must have been awesome to watch in person.

I bet the Ukranian farmers will have a pretty entertaining class this year.

Users who are viewing this thread