Random Picture Thread

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
HOLY CRAP......what do you do with them when Halloween is over?? o_O
Take him apart and store in the box until next year. :(
I. Was thinking the same thing. I have Christmas and holiday shit all over the place I have no idea where I would put such a big decoration. Looks really cool for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
All of my stuff is stored above the garage doors and I thankfully have two separate garages.
He starts his Christmas stuff, and it's sweet.
You know it! I am not called Griswold in my neighborhood for nothing. :)
Wow! That is beyond impressive! I can only imagine your Christmas decorations. Well done!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
HOLY CRAP......what do you do with them when Halloween is over?? o_O

I. Was thinking the same thing. I have Christmas and holiday shit all over the place I have no idea where I would put such a big decoration. Looks really cool for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

One picture of storage over the door. Each one of those racks can hold 200lbs.

garage.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Here is a picture of one song for about 20 seconds. I have a program that allows me to control 64 components down to the .10 of a second in each song. It is a passion for sure and not for the faint at heart. A good song can take me up to 10hrs to program but I have not added any new the past few years just keep tuning the songs and changing some parts throughout.

The bulbs are not color changing either, I wrap each element with all three colors and command the appropriate color throughout the song.

sequencing.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, that Christmas light show is SO cool. I think I may have seen that video in another of your threads. Maybe from 2020 or 2019. You sure are dedicated, but you certainly enjoy it. I'm sure your neighbors are appreciative, as well.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Wow, that Christmas light show is SO cool. I think I may have seen that video in another of your threads. Maybe from 2020 or 2019. You sure are dedicated, but you certainly enjoy it. I'm sure your neighbors are appreciative, as well.

Thanks Bob. Yes, I have been doing the show since 2016 and all the neighborhood loves it. We are gated so it does not bring in tons of traffic and being on a culdesac makes it easier on neighbors as well.

When my kids were 8 and 5 we used to go to a home near us with something similar and always wanted to do it. Pulled the trigger back in 16' when my oldest was in High School and pushed me to do it.

Awesome. Just amazing. Congrats to @Red Turtle .

Thank you sir.

Turtle...So cool man!

Appreciate it.

Blown00gt1

Established Member
Thanks Bob. Yes, I have been doing the show since 2016 and all the neighborhood loves it. We are gated so it does not bring in tons of traffic and being on a culdesac makes it easier on neighbors as well.

When my kids were 8 and 5 we used to go to a home near us with something similar and always wanted to do it. Pulled the trigger back in 16' when my oldest was in High School and pushed me to do it.

Thank you sir.

What do you use for audio? I see these packages but feel like it would be poor quality and not close to this.

Appreciate it.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
@Blown00gt1

Sound quality is great. I upload the song file into the software and then onto an SD card that is inserted into the hardware component running the show. Substantially powered outdoor speaker as well mounted to a pole.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As good as the sound was in the video, for sure it's much better live. How many song lists do you have besides the one above?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
As good as the sound was in the video, for sure it's much better live. How many song lists do you have besides the one above?

And that sound was recorded out in the street from my Iphone.

14 I think. Mix of classic , Transiberian Orchestra, and Pentatonix. Hallelujah by Pentatonix is a favorite and mostly an all white display with soft transitions. My daughter sequences Wizards in Winter by TSO and it is a favorite by most.

We will come outside and talk with people for hours. Kids dancing in the street and on weekends, my girls make cookies and hand them out.

I also get the battery operated lighted necklaces that flash and hand them out to kids as they watch.

Users who are viewing this thread