Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 10.08.26 PM.png

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Even though they're not far off, I think I like that color on the Mach better than on the Cobra. Must have something to do with the black accents and wheels. The color still works well on the SN95 body regardless, though.

RES0574

Established Member
Doe, fawn, and a turkey (far right) eating the mulberries.

I had a close encounter with a Turkey Monday afternoon. Heading down Rte 60 in New Kent, turkey was spooked and could not make the elevation due to tree cover. Smacked right into my windshield going 65 MPH.

I had to take the back roads home so that the windshield would not cave in. Did not even register with me until later in the evening that this could have turned out WAY worse than just a new windshield.
Turkey 1.jpg
Turkey 2.jpg

einehund

Established Member
Turkeys are like 20 pound basketballs that can't really catch any altitude so they fly along at windshield level. EVERY TIME!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They may fly LOW, but they do have high flight speed. Turkeys can fly up to 60 mph for short distances. Adding those high flying speeds to the speed of your vehicle traveling at 65mph can result in a disaster. :eek:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
They may fly LOW, but they do have high flight speed. Turkeys can fly up to 60 mph for short distances. Adding those high flying speeds to the speed of your vehicle traveling at 65mph can result in a disaster. :eek:
I had to google this because I thought you were FOS.

Turns out it's not far off, various sources say 45-55 mph.

That's like.. 40 mph faster than I thought these dumb bastards could fly.

Users who are viewing this thread