Random Picture Thread

Poisond281

Hiding in the shadows.
Established Member
Can someone help me understand what's going on here? Is it just the angle of the picture, or are those carbs offset?

Attachments

• chrome_Asc8ZTmxUW.png
    chrome_Asc8ZTmxUW.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 130

Tacticalriflema

Established Member
Can someone help me understand what's going on here? Is it just the angle of the picture, or are those carbs offset?

That’s a early sixties Max Wedge.....they came originally in 413 “ then 426” versions. They were high compression (13.5:1) solid cam race motors.The precursor to the Hemi. That is a factory cross ram setup, they still run them successfully in several super stock classes.

VegasMichael

Established Member

Attachments

• 290_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=bOWCevmwUPIAX-ISnBu&_nc_ht=scontent.flas1-2.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Isn't it annoying how grass will put up a fight when you're actively trying to grow it yet weeds will take off on their own in the harshest of environments? lol

Mix up a nice stiff batch of weed and grass killer in a 2-gallon pump sprayer. I usually add an extra 2oz or so to the mix and use a little less water than the ratio calls for. Weeds/grass is noticeably suffering within a day and totally smoked by day 3.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Double post. This site is not behaving well today.

Attachments

• 290_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=bOWCevmwUPIAX-ISnBu&_nc_ht=scontent.flas1-2.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 113

Users who are viewing this thread