Single Barrel Sirs
2a900ff9273abda1b98a308b345cea3d.jpg

Some day.......she's going to be 80 years old. :eek:

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Lavender Farm on Washington Island, WI.

After Labor Day, you can chill out for free by walking behind the barn/fence and sitting with and getting a whiff from the ~20,000 lavender plants.
I'm up there a couple times a year. In-laws have land on Airport Road. Was just there over Labor Day weekend, actually.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
4 Wheel Drive? and a bucket on the front. Should be able to drag yourself out?
4wd and i tried and tried to push myself out lol...failed

****er was sitting on the frame...bent one bar on my 3pt hitch, got the mower off and had to call my friend with a real tractor lol

She is out now lol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
4wd and i tried and tried to push myself out lol...failed

****er was sitting on the frame...bent one bar on my 3pt hitch, got the mower off and had to call my friend with a real tractor lol

She is out now lol
which kubota do you have? I wanna say we have a 4100, definitely gets a little pucker when you bury one that size

railroad

Established Member
What transmission do you have? I think I have a L4032 with a hydro trans. Sometimes I feel a little down on power. Probably due to the hydra pump running the trans and or bucket or back hoe.
Really like the tractor. Had it about 10 years. I like the larger model you are running.

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I got mine stuck like that once. Got into a boggy area and couldn't get the bucket or backhoe to get a bite on anything. Ended up having a buddy come yank me out.

Your government is lying to you

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
What transmission do you have? I think I have a 3032L with a hydro trans. Sometimes I feel a little down on power. Probably due to the hydra pump running the trans and or bucket or back hoe.
Really like the tractor. Had it about 10 years. I like the larger model you are running.
HST...it does rob some power, when i run the hydros i turn her to 22-2500 rpm(sometime more)...same when im brush hoggin

Users who are viewing this thread