Last edited:

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Where was this, and what was on fire?
Rockton,IL business known as Chemtool. They make petroleum based lubricants. So it’s all sorts or oils/gas/greases/drums/bulk storage. It was wicked, fire department didn’t even attempt to put it out. Contain and let it burn.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Rockton,IL business known as Chemtool. They make petroleum based lubricants. So it’s all sorts or oils/gas/greases/drums/bulk storage. It was wicked, fire department didn’t even attempt to put it out. Contain and let it burn.

I saw that on the new when it happened, crazy shit... as if we didn't have enough supply chain issues as it is

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I saw that on the new when it happened, crazy shit... as if we didn't have enough supply chain issues as it is

The Taco Bell supply chain disruption has really messed me up. I haven’t had Taco Bell in two weeks, and that is conveniently about the same amount of time I’ve been feeling bloated like I need to take a good sphincter stretching bowel release.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

I was wondering if that's what it was. I'm only a couple hours away, so it was on the news constantly here.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is pretty cool, as far as Corvette program rarity.

Long-gone 4-seat 1963 Chevrolet Corvette revealed in rare images
By Gary Gastelu | Fox News

With its mid-engine design, the latest Corvette is a radical departure for the model, but Chevy almost put something else behind the driver's seat a long time ago.

corvette-4-3.jpg

Chevrolet considered building this four-seat Corvette in 1962, but canceled the project and destroyed the fiberglass mockup. (GM)

GM Design has posted rare images of a four-seat second-generation Corvette design study it built in 1962.

corvette-4.jpg

corvette-4-2.jpg

GM even purchased a four-seat Ferrari for inspiration, but made the Corvette much roomier for its American audience. It's elongated fastback giving it a unique profile. Executives ultimately decided against pursuing the project and the fiberglass mockup was destroyed.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
This is pretty cool, as far as Corvette program rarity.

Long-gone 4-seat 1963 Chevrolet Corvette revealed in rare images
By Gary Gastelu | Fox News

With its mid-engine design, the latest Corvette is a radical departure for the model, but Chevy almost put something else behind the driver's seat a long time ago.

View attachment 1714019
Chevrolet considered building this four-seat Corvette in 1962, but canceled the project and destroyed the fiberglass mockup. (GM)

GM Design has posted rare images of a four-seat second-generation Corvette design study it built in 1962.

View attachment 1714020

View attachment 1714021

GM even purchased a four-seat Ferrari for inspiration, but made the Corvette much roomier for its American audience. It's elongated fastback giving it a unique profile. Executives ultimately decided against pursuing the project and the fiberglass mockup was destroyed.

That side profile almost looks like a Panamera.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Users who are viewing this thread