Random Picture Thread

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes. I was not making a secret of it. Sorry. I guess I should have state it originally in case someone is interested.

Car located Jenkins & Wynne Clarksville, Tennessee. Asking approximately 105,000 msrp plus 20,000 adm.

I don’t pay adm plus I am in a tiff with dealership so I am out. Still, sharp car.

Recon

Established Member
I need to go down and see it then. Haven’t seen the new GT500 in person yet, good thing it’s the CFTP.

Pick your poison.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
tumblr_pguuesbHou1tnlbtj_400.gif

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Meanwhile at the escalators in Cameroon...

Background: The French multinational Carrefour opened a shopping center in Cameroon equipped with escalators and, as some people did not know how to use them, there are numerous falls.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Meanwhile at the escalators in Cameroon...

Background: The French multinational Carrefour opened a shopping center in Cameroon equipped with escalators and, as some people did not know how to use them, there are numerous falls.

thats funny as shit, I was waiting for it to be the ones that break and everyone goes flying

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Man, people just can't handle those things. I saw one big black woman in the Vegas airport that tumbled like ten times. It looked like it hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread