Random Household crap for sale

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok guys, I'm working on cleaning out my basement, so I have some stuff I'd like to unload. Some of it will hit goodwill if nobody takes it, some will just land on CL.

Polk Audio PSW110 (black) --barely used: 100.00
Sony 825 Surround Sound Receiver (Dolby Digitial 5.1 circa year 2000, old school, good for a garage/kids room) 10 bucks.
Papasan chair (purple) -- 25 dollars
Wooden kitchen table chairs (white back/legs, light colored wood seat) - 20 for the pair
Sears outdoor bar. Glass top, 4 bar chairs, and an umbrella stand (no umbrella) 200 bucks
Full Size Box Spring and Bed Frame - 20 bucks

Car stuff (Not that folks here will need this, but maybe you all know someone that does):
Stock 92GT Hood -- 20 dollars (I want this thing out of my basement)
Stock E7 Heads with upgraded valve springs -- 100 (pr). I was going to put this on my 85 F150, but now I don't feel like it. lol.
Stock 03 cobra air box - 10 bucks
Stock 03 cobra pulley guard -- 10 bucks

I'm just now digging into all the crap we moved that we don't need/want. I know I'll run across a good many more things as I go, but this is what I've got as of last night. Not much more in the way of furniture, but lots of odds/ends. If it's something I think folks might want, I'll update this thread, otherwise I'll just take it to goodwill or the dump.

Pics available upon request, although be aware, the outdoor bar set is collapsed right now from the move, so I may send you a picture of that from last year before we broke it down. I can put it together, but it folds nearly flat when apart so it's MUCH easier to haul the way it is.

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Mike, we need to replace our 20 year old receiver at work. The Sony sounds like it could do the job.
I'll take it if we can work out a way where I don't pay more in getting it than it costs.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah it should work fine. I just quit using it when I upgraded a couple of years ago. I've never had the remote (bought it without it as an open box buy) but it works great. I used to just control it with a universal.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Yeah it should work fine. I just quit using it when I upgraded a couple of years ago. I've never had the remote (bought it without it as an open box buy) but it works great. I used to just control it with a universal.

Sold. You know anyone coming this way in the next few weeks?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
My inlaws. They live in Philly. They'll be heading right up 95 to go home on Sunday, maybe I can work a deal with them to get them to stop at a rest stop or something. Otherwise I'll ask around, see if anyone is heading that way.

I'm trying to convince my wife to let me go get Austin's file cabinet (assuming he's held onto it this long) but she still hasn't given me an answer.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
That or maybe get them to meet you the safeway off of 650. They'll be coming from fairfax. They have a 3 month old though, so we'll see..I'll talk to them about it tomorrow night when I see them, or Saturday morning (they are staying with us tomorrow, and my mother in law Saturday..hence the fairfax departure).

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Sorry so late of a reply. Been working (and sleeping) a lot. Can't do today-hope that's not a problem.
We'll work it out later.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
No problem Greg, they didn't look like they would have been up for it with a 3 month old anyway. We'll get it worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread