Random Facts and Useless Knowledge

FJohnny

Established Member
Time is related to gravity. The higher the gravity, the slower time moves. Therefore, a new theory proposes you could orbit a black hole and essentially fast forward through time. The problem is, undoing that time is still impossible.

I thought a Canadian guy figured out how to go back in time a few years ago. If I remember right he used a modified DeLorean.

CV355

_
Established Member
Time is related to gravity. The higher the gravity, the slower time moves. Therefore, a new theory proposes you could orbit a black hole and essentially fast forward through time. The problem is, undoing that time is still impossible.

My theory: Every conference/meeting room has a black hole in the center of it.

-Time passes slowly, if at all
-There is no escape
-You feel a crushing force upon entering the room (soul crumbling)
-If you get close enough to the door (event horizon), you get pulled in
-The Schwartzchild Radius of any given congregation to become a full-blown meeting is roughly 5 employees

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I thought a Canadian guy figured out how to go back in time a few years ago. If I remember right he used a modified DeLorean.
Silly Canadian, all wrapped up in fantasy.
Now where is my Flux Capacitor. We all know that my 02 GT is only capable of 88mph.

Oh, and if it had been Canadian it would have been in Kilometers.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VenomVeins

Established Member
In the 60’s Disney used real human skeletons for decorations on the pirates of the carribean ride.

Japanese death row inmates arent told the date of thier execution. Any day could be thier last. We should do that here.

In France, it is legal to marry someone who is deceased.

Russia’s Strategic Missile Troops motto is ‘After us-Silence’. They are in charge of the nations nuclear arsenal.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
Police will investigate cut brake lines on your ex wives car but they will not question anything if you used sandpaper to abrade the lines instead of using a knife time cut them.

The more you know...

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
The indoor toilet is first required by code in 1918. The common toilet is only a 100 years old. Think about that luxury you take for granted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Saw this one last night. Doctors have concluded through expirimentation that consciousness does not go away upon death of your body. Of the 2000 patients who were clinically dead from cardiac arrest and brought back, 40% claimed to be conscious before they were resuscitated, while they were still technically dead.

The study was called Project AWARE and it spanned across the UK, Austria, and the US.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Tie two birds together, although they have four wings, they cannot fly.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Saw this one last night. Doctors have concluded through expirimentation that consciousness does not go away upon death of your body. Of the 2000 patients who were clinically dead from cardiac arrest and brought back, 40% claimed to be conscious before they were resuscitated, while they were still technically dead.

The study was called Project AWARE and it spanned across the UK, Austria, and the US.

I thought you were going to say they posthumously voted Democrat in the 2016 Presidential election...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I thought you were going to say they posthumously voted Democrat in the 2016 Presidential election...

Hey, maybe there is a ballot box on the other side with only Democrats on the ticket and you are allowed one last chance to get back at those evil conservatives. So many unanswered questions we may never know! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread