Random Acts Of Kindness?

FJohnny

Established Member
At the intersection just down from a big liquor store we have a couple of beggars with a sign: "Homeless, Hungry and passing through. Please Help". They switch off from each other, ride away on electric bikes with their $200 sneakers and shit hot iPhones.

I didn't give because I guessed they would just use the money on drugs and booze.

One day my mom parked and walked over to where one of the hobos worked the cars awaiting the green light. She offered to take him to the Wendy's right there to buy him lunch.

"Eff off, lady. I don't eat that shit. I just need money."

Well, I heard the story and realized that the only thing worse than hanging around all day drunk and high would be standing outside all day with no one donating to your cause.

When I get caught at the red light I imagine how my life would be if I was in their situation.

Now I toss them a few bucks.

Pro tip: Toss loonies and toonies, not paper money. They don't blow away into traffic. I found that out the hard way.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I gave the homeless guy on the corner a beer. He was pretty pumped.

When I go to Vegas and walk to the nearest liquor store for beer/booze, I always hook up the homeless guys I pass with a cold one. They are usually quite happy.

Otherwise, I have a former uncle dying from kidney failure, he'll be lucky to make it 6 more months. He wasn't very good to my aunt for a lot of years but he's still the father of my cousins and I have good memories of him being a good uncle when I was a kid so I just threw $100 his way for bills.

Users who are viewing this thread