Ran a black Foxbody yesterday on i80 towards Vallejo, CA

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
I was on i80 going home cruising around 65mph when I see this black Foxbody GT with a 93 Cobra spoiler. I noticed him trying to catch up so I moved over to the right from the carpool lane. He starts to pass me and when he looked over he blipped the throttle. I noticed he had a lot of pillar gauges and I proceeded to catch up and play. When we finally got a good opening I held up 3 fingers and started to honk it off and by the top of 4th I got him by a 1/2 car. I exited and he flew by. His car was loud as hell.

Stanger00

Established Member
I was on i80 going home cruising around 65mph when I see this black Foxbody GT with a 93 Cobra spoiler. I noticed him trying to catch up so I moved over to the right from the carpool lane. He starts to pass me and when he looked over he blipped the throttle. I noticed he had a lot of pillar gauges and I proceeded to catch up and play. When we finally got a good opening I held up 3 fingers and started to honk it off and by the top of 4th I got him by a 1/2 car. I exited and he flew by. His car was loud as hell.

Usually a bunch of traffic on that freeway surprised you could even get up to 100 especially if you crossed the carquinez bridge. If you did a pull between Rodeo and Crockett then I could believe it.

If you come across a silver new edge with 03-04 cobra bumper and cobra R hood it may give you a challenge.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Usually a bunch of traffic on that freeway surprised you could even get up to 100 especially if you crossed the carquinez bridge. If you did a pull between Rodeo and Crockett then I could believe it.

If you come across a silver new edge with 03-04 cobra bumper and cobra R hood it may give you a challenge.

Yup, the pull was in between Rodeo and Crockett. I exited Cummings Skyway. I'm only a bolt on car for now so the car you're talking about will most likely beat me. I need a few more misc parts then I can install my H/C.

KonaFifty

Established Member
dont let the gauges on the pillars fool you...most people these days throw them on to look cool...

Users who are viewing this thread