ran 11.99@112@atco today

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
I'm from n.w. nj on the penn. line off rt78 so Island dragway is 30 miles,e-town 65,maple grove 70miles,atco107 ,cecil130 ,lebanon valley205 and new england 305 and I go to them all.I'm a very lucky man.lol

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
Congrats man, wished you would have gotten a vid. love the n/a powar!!

before I go to the tracks I always ask friends that have vids. will you tape and post it for me.yea no problem,did they ever do it nooooo.I remember 12/1/07 when Fred from Evo told me,make sure you come were making a video.so I came and my nephew was there also,he and fred watched me run a record time for my GT500 stage2 10.65@130 my nephew said to fred did you see that.freds reply no what.I asked fred did you get that on tape,he said no the kid doing the vids. was in the trailer.(he must of been jerking off)

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
127200 comp nsr and yes it's a stick.I launch it at 6500 and shift at 6500.but I wouldn't do the 127200's again for max power,I do the 127500 with the springs and limiters.my friend has that setup and he can pull on me in 3rd and 4th like crazy.he ran a 11.71 @116

qwikhuh

Established Member
Congrats man, wished you would have gotten a vid. love the n/a powar!!

Looked just like this but in RED :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX8-bPDk0t4"]YouTube- TEST MULE RUNS 11s![/ame]

We definitely need to line em up in the spring! I am working with another guy from S197 for a small local shootout on a Saturday at Cecil. You, me, Art, John, Adam, etc :beer: I always have a photographer and a video guy when I go so we will get some good vids!

SO what kind of oil should I buy?

Last edited:

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
Looked just like this but in RED :)

YouTube- TEST MULE RUNS 11s!

We definitely need to line em up in the spring! I am working with another guy from S197 for a small local shootout on a Saturday at Cecil. You, me, Art, John, Adam, etc :beer: I always have a photographer and a video guy when I go so we will get some good vids!

SO what kind of oil should I buy?

that would be great,I'd go

Rench

Great job on the 11 sec run Henry!!

I think I have the oil figured out, just wondering what color stripes would be the quickest?

2001asp

Established Member
Not Bad....I Would love to stick a bunch of cams in mine but they are way to proud of those things for the 4valves. Over on the 99-01 Cobra section we have a couple guys running in the 11 NA. That movin pretty good for your ride. What is the current weight of that beast??? NA FTW.....

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
Not Bad....I Would love to stick a bunch of cams in mine but they are way to proud of those things for the 4valves. Over on the 99-01 Cobra section we have a couple guys running in the 11 NA. That movin pretty good for your ride. What is the current weight of that beast??? NA FTW.....

it's 3600 w/driver

Users who are viewing this thread