raked setup?

13DIB5.0

Established Member
Thinking about switching out my rear switching out my rear springs for something that will allow me to sixty better (BMRS) or something similar. My h n r super sports are just too stiff and im now running a taller tire in the rear anyways so itll looking right. Anyone doing something similar and have pic's?

BMR Tech

My honest opinion?

I think an HR Rear with a BMR Front, would launch better, than the opposite.

I like to see the rear work, more due to Shocks and Control Arm Geometry.

That said, I have an INSANE amount of poeple running mixed spring sets, with BMr being on the front or back.

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
I have BMR springs all around with BMR control arms and relo-brackets. It has sort of a raked look I'll see if I can find a recent picture

BMR Tech

I like the rake of my BMR springs and a slightly taller rear tire.

I use pictures of your car, like they are going out of style. :beer:

I don't know how many compliments you get, but, when I show people your car - it's an automatic sale for my springs....and they always tell me, to tell you, thanks. lol

13DIB5.0

Established Member
IMG_20131102_132027_zps1050b087.jpg

here is how it is now, im just trying to figure out how I can sixty better which still keeping the wheel gap down. im running 18s (305/40r18 rear and 245/45r18 front) so the fronts are an inch shorter then the rears now.

BUCKET

Established Member
I've been wanting to sell my 20s and go with an Rts 18x9/11. That looks awesome. Hate to hijack but any more pics of 18s at different angle

Last edited:

13DIB5.0

Established Member
the only problem with 18s is tire sizing for these cars, I wish u could get them in 19s, but they also have 20s, they are super light which is what I was after

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I use pictures of your car, like they are going out of style. :beer:

I don't know how many compliments you get, but, when I show people your car - it's an automatic sale for my springs....and they always tell me, to tell you, thanks. lol

Now that is awesome to head. Thanks, Kelly. You just blew my car's ego to another level. :lol1:

Of you ever want updated pics (whenever I stop being lazy), you know where to find me. Haha

BUCKET

Established Member
That I can go for. Will price out having some 18x11s built with that size. May have to wait till after first of the year

Users who are viewing this thread