Raise your hand if you love your SHELBY!!!

DareBear

Established Member
I'm new to this forum and just placed my order for a 2014. I love to drive its my favorite thing to do, cruising or racing doesnt matter. I've always wanted a Mustang and this one i can not pass up.

I've read all the reviews you members have posted and its exciting just to imagine the thrill these cars give us.To my fellow drivers please chime in and tell us what you love most about your car or what your favorite thing to do with it is. I have a while til i get mine so i must live vicariously through you.

Not a review just what makes it great to you, go ahead and brag! (opinions wanted)

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
I have driven many performance cars and this one is very specail, it gives me the feel that it will do anything I ask it is my best description and a total blast at the same time :) Congrats!

Last edited:

Sparko

Established Member
I have owned and still own some of the fastest cars ever produced. the shelby wins hands down for sheer rawness. This car turns so many heads and has a growl so unreal ( with the power to back that growl; up ! ) it's just a blast to drive.

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
Welcome, you are in for a treat. Absolutely love this car to the point my wife questions her rank.

LMAO! I can understand that though!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this car! The sound is intoxicating, raw power is awesome, head turner, love it!!! Gave my straight girl friend a ride and it turned her on!!

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
This car is like the matirx, you can not be told what it is....you have to see it for yourself

MNCobra

Established Member
had mine since december but have not put any miles on it yet so i live through you guys as well...this seems to be a car you either love or hate...there are some people who have issues with their cars that hate them while other with no issue love them...congrats on your order...the wait is a killer but i am sure once you're in the driver seat all that goes away and you get to drive your dream car...

idaho

Established Member
I picked mine up two days ago. What a blast.

The power and sound is amazing. A real brute. Winter tires are an absolute must if you drive in cold and don't have a death wish - sottozero serie II is working well.

svt 500

Established Member
Like many have said.... respect, respect because it is a monster!! It is a blast to drive even if your just crusin' it around.

03reptile

Established Member
I've owned eight Mustangs over the years; four of them Shelbys. The 13 is by far the best iteration of the breed. I now try to drive it as often as Md. winter weather will allow. It is a power monster and a machine that one must have respect for. You'll love the car and you are probably getting the last of the big engined Shelbys (2013 & 2014) before the newly designed 2015 Mustang. The Shelby's future is in question for 2015 and further. Sure don't think we'll see a 5.8 Ltr. engine for the future Shelbys. Very glad I bought mine.

1971mach1

Established Member
Great car, picked up mine from dealer on 7-8-12. 1859 miles of pure pleasure, whether diving around town or on remote highway at 170 plus. Respect its power!!! HAVE FUN

Users who are viewing this thread