Radiator questions

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
I am wanting to upgrade the stock radiator. Leaning toward the LFP. What is anyones experiance with LFP and flyidyne. Going to do the expansion tank also. What temp thermostat are most people useing

CWD

Established Member
I have the LFP and love it!

Blk04 I believe has a bracket that makes the ABS relocation much easier!

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
I have the LFP as well, was very impressed by it when I took it out of the box. Looks and feels like 4x as big as the stock tiny thing.

WDW MKR

Established Member
SDBOLT said:
Maybe the production line variance gods were in my favor then!!!:)

If your Fluidyne dropped right in without touching the brake lines, I'd have to guess you don't have the larger model we are talking about. Even the stock radiator and fan shroud combo barely fits with the ABS module in the factory location.

WDW MKR

Established Member
Easy, killer. I simply made a statement based on all of the other Fluidyne radiator installs done on this board. You cannot properly fit it w/out addressing the brake lines. If you do have the same radiator and it did fit properly without any modifications, then you are likely the first and only. How about taking some pics to show the clearance.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
if any one has any pics of the ABS modular relo, please post them. Thanks for all the other reply!!

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
KENZILLA said:
I am wanting to upgrade the stock radiator. Leaning toward the LFP. What is anyones experiance with LFP and flyidyne. Going to do the expansion tank also. What temp thermostat are most people useing

I love mine with TT setup, even after hard passes, stays really cool with the right thermostat.

Users who are viewing this thread