Radiator leaking, replacement recommendations?

Emwun Garand

Established Member
I have a Mishimoto I bought over 2 years ago and the car sat for a while so it's leaking in two spots. I can't find anyone that carries the thing anymore and I don't have the original receipt so I don't think I can get a replacement from them. What does everyone recommend as the next best thing?

Blueline

Established Member
Can you get it fixed locally? That may be the quickest and cheapest, depending where the leaks are located.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Have you called Mishimoto directly? They promote life time warranties on their radiators. Surely they'd take care of you.

steeda21

Mr. T
Established Member
I have a Mishimoto I bought over 2 years ago and the car sat for a while so it's leaking in two spots. I can't find anyone that carries the thing anymore and I don't have the original receipt so I don't think I can get a replacement from them. What does everyone recommend as the next best thing?

I had the same issue with mine. I dumped the mishimoto and bought a fluidyne radiator. Its one beefy bitch and its worked flawlessly since. My mishimoto had hairline cracks in the bottom seams and I didn't want to deal with getting it repaired.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/fld-fhp30-97mu/overview/year/2003/make/ford/model/mustang

Tractionless1

Established Member

Tractionless1

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread