Racing Integration Twin kit for the coyote... Pic inside

Screamin363

Established Member
Good questions
1-When will this kit be available? Or did I miss it?

2- what is the completely stock MT-82 record?

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
I came back to the Coyote community from the e9X M3 community for this sole reason.

Here's a small example of what those guys deal with too get some powa:

- Blower kit that puts out 525-575rwhp/ 380rwtq = $12-15K
- Tune only = $1000-1200
- Suspension = $3-4K
- Exhaust = $6-7K
- Air Intake = $700-800

$7300 for a quality made twin kit. Yes Please!!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Can someone make a serious price list for parts to build a twin kit? I know the material cost isn't close to the retail of the kit. I'm not saying it's not worth it. No one is gonna make a kit and sell it for 500 more than they spent. Just not worth it. Don't include labor. Just a cost for materials. Safe to say 1/2 the cost is materials?

MRSUPRA

Established Member
2 tial wastegates-$700
2 PT 6266 turbos-$2200
PT intercooler rated for 850hp-$600
Tial BOV-$230.
Couplers/clamps-$100??
So that's $3630 give or take a little. Then you add the cost of piping for the manifolds and intercooler which isn't too much $ for the materials. Then the cost of welding everything and all the R@D time.

Edit-I forgot oil lines. Not sure the cost off the top of my head.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few minor things too.

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
2 tial wastegates-$700
2 PT 6266 turbos-$2200
PT intercooler rated for 850hp-$600
Tial BOV-$230.
Couplers/clamps-$100??
So that's $3630 give or take a little. Then you add the cost of piping for the manifolds and intercooler which isn't too much $ for the materials. Then the cost of welding everything and all the R@D time.

Edit-I forgot oil lines. Not sure the cost off the top of my head.
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few minor things too.

No one pays for r&d it's something they have to just suck up. But you are already close to 4k in parts. Now factor in ~500 for other crap like welding wire/ tungsten/ rods what ever. So let's say after shipping they make 1500 on a kit.

Not saying it's not worth it just curious. People will pay the price... I mean how many can make a kit in their garage? 1 in 100 people? I could make a kit if I had the equipment. Easier to buy a kit.

So ole boy who equestrians the price I challenge you to build a kit in your garage for under 5k.

thegraystang

Established Member
Sooooo what i got out of all this was that mustang5.0 is gonna complain about prices and DEMAND change...but wont do shit about it...and that since he wont pay these mark ups....we should expect a part out thread soon.

On a more relevant note, this kit looks sick nasty...now i need to go rob a bank.

Boss3oh2

And furthermore WHY are you guys jumping on me?????? Wouldnt you want a higher quality kit for $5k rather than $7500?????? What is wrong with you people. This is like the third thread you people jump on me over bringing up products that we are getting price gouged on. Its like this in the corvette world too. They pay $200 for a painted license plate frame that says corvette on it because thats what people have done for years. Nobody wants to stand up to these vendors and say NO we are not going to pay those prices anymore. They sell axlebacks that use the same mufflers, same material(less of it I may add) for the C6, yet its double the price for the C6 vs a same muffler kit of the same material for the mustang. And the mustang kit has more material. Its the market, and it needs to be changed.

If you guys are ok with paying $7k-$10k for turbo kits, then so be it. Im not. Simple as that. This doesnt make me right by any means, but these vendors need to hear this. YOu wont have me as a customer. And you will FORSURE loose many other customers who cant or are not willing to pay that much either. Its not just me saying you wont get my business. Its everyone looking for boost and already reserved to spending $4k+ on something nice. Seriously guy, quit flaming and see the bigger picture. Are you OK with spending $2k more than you should on something?????????????

Oh my god this is not rocket science. People are just looking for a reason to flame. But I bet if another company(NOT On3) brought the same kit to market minus the k member with brandname turbos for $5k, it would be sold out for months. The demand would be higher than anyother kit. Everyone wants twins, but they settle for a blower because of cost.

Or.... you could develop a kit and sell them for 5k... you know kinda like ON3 kits that have horror stories upon horror stories or you could go buy a "household" name like Hellion. You are misinformed kid, you also stated you build turbos? Did you own the company that designed/ R&D/ paid for the building/ electricity/ your paycheck and still have enough to make a profit. Own a business then tell me what you think.

A good example is BMR, their new building alone I'm sure was a pretty penny.... which allows them to build, manufacturer and conduct R&D. Its not as simple as building something and selling. Imagine all the salaries they have to pay, their mortgage, taxes etc. I'm just using BMR as an example.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
I get this dude being pissed over price but he's pissed over the wrong thing. 200 for a license plate frame il agree is retarded. Il also agree that things like the cold air intakes are overly priced and so are the muffler deletes. But a turbo kit like this is just gonna cost more. It's not just the cost of making and needing to make a profit it's the potential the kit has to make the car go faster. Honestly I think we are all retarded to spend 7500 to make what 700hp maybe 850 on a built motor... But it's worse than drugs and I'm hooked on it so **** it I got a credit card lol. My car made 619 on 91 and 726 on e85. It drives no more than 5 miles a day and I'm not big into street racing or organized events. Why did I spend so much money? It's a hobby "gotta pay to play".

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
By the end of the day the cost for the parts for themselves not to mention man power to organize it all and create an install guide a builder deserves to make a fair share of profit off a complex kit. Also think about how many kits are they really going to sell ? No one is selling turbo kits like girl scout thin mints that's for sure. So in the grand scheme of things sure there is profit but its fairly limited considering it only works on 11- 14's but true there are quite a few out there but how many roll around stock and if they do mod its very simple stuff so its a very niche corner.

EscapedGreg

Established Member
Colin's kit is a very nice piece and uses all great products for a worry free power adder. I saw it at FL2K and can say that it is up there with any other twin kit on the market.

If you people don't like the price of it then move on to another thread and quit clogging up this one.

Users who are viewing this thread