Racing Integration Twin kit for the coyote... Pic inside

CPRsm

What would an on3 kit be minus the cost for their turbos and bovs, but adding back in cost of quailty parts? $5k more????????lol Its ok man, you win. I wont be creating my own kit because thats not the business im in. So report back next year with your sales figures so we can all see how this worked out for you.
Find me Americans that work for Chinese labor rate, how we will avoid breaking labor laws, and I'll close up right now and we can start another business right here and now. How as most people that complain about turbo pricing I the root of your problem. You just see the tubing as something easy and whipped up in a few hours. Have at it man. Whether you or anyone thinks it's "easy," it still takes man hours. The day a kit can be made completely by CNC, you might have your wish

Hugerush

Established Member
Sooooooooo anyway, back to the kit.

A few questions.

Availability expected when?

$7,300 price estimate:

Does that include everything coated in black (as shown)? <looks sharp!

Any fuel system components (BAP, Injectors)?

Manifolds or headers?

Tune?

Suspension mods required, if any (k-member, retain sway bar, etc.)?

Any other photos (straight down, underside, etc.)

Any info is appreciated.

Very interested in this kit.

Thanks!</looks>

wikdlx

The Bone
Established Member
heres an idea, go to a proven chassis/fab shop and have them build you a custom turbo (single or twin) set up and see what they charge you.............you'll think the $7500 was a steal if you went this route, trust me, I know first hand!

I get that your watching your dollars, but the bends, flanges, v bands and parts that it takes to make a quality kit add up, much less the countless hours fabbing it to all fit and work in your daily driver

MRSUPRA

Established Member
So what does the kit include? Are the wastegates routed back into the downpipes? Do you need to relocate the battery?

Last edited:

wikdlx

The Bone
Established Member
when I buy parts, I look at the long term. My vortech mach1 has had the s/c on it since it was bought. It has been sent in once for a front seal leak, most likely due to me slinging the belt and wrapping it around the s/c.
I see these cheap turbo kits and just think what problems will I encounter in the near future. I will pay for and I want quality! I dont want to be working on it or repairing it every quarter, and these are things we should all be looking for when we buy parts

rintegration

Established Member
Monster5.0 I'm the man behind this turbo kit and I'm not going to sit here and have a keyboard shuffle with you as in I might develop Carpal tunnel syndrome dealing with someone closed minded like youself. Do me one favor, go out and design a quality twin turbo kit for a 2011-2014 Mustang GT/Boss with top of the line components and get back to me on the $$$ amount to produce it. I didn't ask you to purchase my kit and complain about the price tag, this thread was about showing enthusiasts another option choosing a twin turbo kit. I rest my case.

stretchb

Established Member
I don't care what you design. I don't care if it costs precision $99 to build the turbo. I'm telling you what the producers of the turbo kits are paying.

Blower kits sell well because they're EASY. Old school. Simple concept. 1/2 the people reading what I'm writing right now don't even exactly know how a turbocharger works. That's why they sell. And they're not as involved. Turbo kits require a lot of exhaust plumbing and possible headers. Blowers don't need any exhaust work, minimal piping, no waste gates, and less misc things that are required to move out of the way.

Charging $7500 for a turbo kit is not recouping all of your fab/design time back on every kit. That would be more like 11k. It probably takes a solid 20 hours of labor to produce a kit. Who are you to tell anyone they should do that for pennies?

You want a cheap twin kit, there's one made already. It's called On3Performance. And it utilizes all Knockoff junk. It comes with 2 turbos, 2 gates and a bov that cost probably under $1000 for On3. Cheap and Fast won't be reliable buddy.

staring "On3performance" ! what now bitches ?
Ya'll don't know nothing about that !

[youtube_browser]sfIBmvRPooc[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

1NA RUN

Established Member
Kit looks great. I like the idea of a modded coyote heads up race as mentioned earlier in this thread. Maybe we can set something up in Bradentons NMRA's True Street. Or maybe some side action grudge racing. I'll start by calling out any stock MT82 coyote for the spring break shootout. I mean stock MT82, not like some who have upgraded parts to them and claim records for stock MT82's. This would be a great opportunity to get more recognition for this TT kit considering several magazines will be there. Good luck boys. Lets get it going.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Kit looks great. I like the idea of a modded coyote heads up race as mentioned earlier in this thread. Maybe we can set something up in Bradentons NMRA's True Street. Or maybe some side action grudge racing. I'll start by calling out any stock MT82 coyote for the spring break shootout. I mean stock MT82, not like some who have upgraded parts to them and claim records for stock MT82's. This would be a great opportunity to get more recognition for this TT kit considering several magazines will be there. Good luck boys. Lets get it going.

I like this idea.

20lbbooster

Established Member
Some people here have no idea how much $$, time and labor goes into making a quality TT kit. I built a custom TT setup for my G8 GXP 2 years ago. A quick price breakdown looks like this:

2 Precision 6265 billet ball bearing $2600
2 Tial 38mm mvr gates $450
1 Tial 50mm q bov $230
Ets intercooler (anodized black) $500
V-band flanges, stainless piping, alum piping $600ish
ID850 injectors $900
Oil lines, fittings, scavenge pump $500ish

This is $5780 just in hard parts, not including many hours in labor and fabrication time. (You think it all fits up magically the first time?) Could I have used cheaper parts? Sure, but I'm not going to sacrifice quality to save a few bucks. I made 705whp out of this setup @ 10psi. Then I sold the kit and that guy is making well over 700whp still to this day limited only by his bottom end.

The point you ask?

I applaud any company that is willing to do the R&D to produce a T or TT setup for our cars. It takes many many hours of cutting, fitting, welding, refitting just to get it right one time, on a car you have right in front of you. On top of that, then you have to jig up all the piping and what not so you can mass produce the kit for sale to others? Some of the whiners here have no idea. Like it was said before, take your car to a fab shop and ask them to custom fab you a one off kit and you'll see that most of the prefab kits for our cars are very reasonably priced.

I've been watching the turbo kits for these coyotes. If I decide to turbo mine, I'm saving myself the time and headache of producing a kit. I'll buy a one of the many kits I've seen here on the forums. So far, the JPC and CPR kits are my favorite. The setup in this thread is my favorite TT setup I've seen so far.

stretchb

Established Member
And it bolted right on you didn't have to change anything at all to get it to work/fit? :D

it did take a $20 modification from a muffler to get it the way I wanted.

TSS 1st time tuning one of these took a lil time. seems to be fitting and working well though.

Users who are viewing this thread