Racestars with H&R super sports??

Outlaw14GT

Established Member
Picture request or advice is anyone is running 15x8/10 racestars with H&R super sports. Found a great deal on some just don't want bacon fenders after a launch!

Thanks in advance!!

Alejandro5.0

Established Member
I took my H&Rs off last week because my 15x10 with a 28x11.5 slick wouldn't fit.
There was literally like a hair of space between the fender and tire, I didn't even try driving out the driveway I took em right off

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Sell the springs, i had those too, not only did they ride like shit but mounting any good size tire is hopeless.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Ah shit! I was afraid of that! I don't think they ride terrible but they are deff lower than most.

I thought the same until I swapped lol. Dont get me wrong they make corners fun. There is this shit road in sacramento i always ride on and the super sports were so bumpy. Swapped to the eibach pro's and they ride just like stock on that road. Softer spring for sure, with a good size drop and enough to fit a 305/35/20 drag radial. I'd recommend the eibach pro's to anyone. Excellent spring.

Alejandro5.0

Established Member
I went with Maximum Motorsports springs and they definitely ride better than the H&Rs, not that the H&Rs ride horrible but I just couldn't fit my slick

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
bmr's great stance, handle great, work great at the drag strip, and will work with those wins all around

Users who are viewing this thread