raced a sc charger

randoo

Established Member
I was leaving my house yesterday and I live on the beach so there's always nice cars cruising around my area. A new charger followed me for about 3 miles to the highway. We got on the on ramp and I nailed it thru 3rd and 4th and he somewhat followed. He pulls next to me a mile or two further down the road and points down to his car and says "it's supercharged" so i point down to mine and said "me too".
I then shift down to 4th and point to him and told him to go. He hits it and jumps out a half a car. I floor it and caught and passed him like i was racing a kia! Got about 6 car length before I had to slow down for other cars. He pulls next to me again and his buddy was rockin back and forth laughin and swinging his hand around like he was mentally handicapped. He then screams out " how much hp" so i point to my rear wheels and scream back" 550 to the wheels" then they both start frailing around like they got shot with a stun gun...it was pretty funny!

Thump_rrr

Established Member
What kind of numbers are they putting down?
705 rwhp, same as the challenger in this vid.

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/705rwhp-SRT8-Challenger_689078.htm]705rwhp SRT8 Challenger, 604 and 748rwhp Mustangs - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Thump_rrr

Established Member
705? On a stock engine? I realllllllly doubt it..

Yes the car is 100% stock except for the KB kit and M&H tires.
He's running C16 in it.

The guys on the Challenger forums say that its days are numbered but so far it's holding together.

Let's not forget that there are many S197 mustangs using a measly 4.6L 3V in the 500+ rwhp club that were not supposed to last but are holding up fine.

I've been making 500rwhp on pump gas for nearly 3 years 35,000 miles and nearly 1,800 1/4 mile runs.

Users who are viewing this thread