Raced a modded c6 corvette

swardrn

Established Member
Was riding around yesterday goofing off when a young guy in a nice c6 Corvette comes by me slows down gives me a hard rev lol. At the light he tells me he's got mods and he's never lost to a "shitty" mustang. I asked you beat a lot of terminators? He's like what's a terminator? I'm thinking you fixing to find out. Im kind of giggling now my 04 cobra is modded out vmp blower, fuel system, intake, long tubes, subframe, gt500 tb, tuned of course on 93 I'm around 625 rwhp or so. We head out of town he's behind me we rolling 40 or so he hits the other lane to try and pass me I mat it in 2nd my MT et streets chirp a little and let's say he was unsuccessful at his passing maneuver. I slow down let him besides me in 3rd and it was on again. I shut down at mid 4th and he was pretty good ways back. He pulls back up was like you pulled me so hard it was ridiculous he's like you have a built motor in there. No sir my engine is factory STOCK down to the head bolts. I told the kid research 03/04 cobra and read about the engines. Saw the kid tonight he flagged me down he was like those cobra engines are incredible how much power they make with factory internals!!! I'm like yep that's why they are still worth 20k or more!!! I do love the body style of those c6 vettes though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread