Raced a Honda 929CBR

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
Well after a night of no one wanting to race my 98 Cobra we went home. At some fruit stand on the way home i see a bike waiting at some fruit stand and when we get close to him he gets on the highway with us and ends up next to me. I hear him drop a gear so i put it into second and we take off dead even until the top of 3rd where he pulls me a bit but then he lets off. We go at it again but my friend gets in the way with his GTi and the 929 has to let off. We go at it from a higher roll like 80 and he pulls me by like a car or a car and a half ad he doesnt pull anymore but lets off. Didnt think my car could hanf with anything over a 600 because i had walked a R6 one time on the bridge but i guess it is alright afterall.
Venomous281

All runs were N/A i have never used the 200 shot.

Last edited:

turbo94gt

Established Member
Very cool. It is always exciting when you get to race a bike. How much power are you making?

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
Dont know? Havent dynoed it yet. Im going to install my procharger pretty soon and ditch the nitrous. I havent used the nitrous before but im going to toss it on something else probably or just wait till the car feels slow again and get another tune with nitrous also.

Users who are viewing this thread