Raced a C5 vette with a bastard driver

94cobra

When will it be fast enuf
Established Member
As I pull up to the light I see a vette in front of me, and notice it's this guy in town who thinks his car is the fastest. So the light turns green and he just sits there looking in his rearview mirror at me. Then he takes off fast and I follow spinning the tires (cold roads and shitty flywheel). He gets about 3 cars on me, and I start getting traction and start to catch up to him. As I'm going through 2nd gear I'm starting to close in on him, not by much though. Now I'm starting to get close to him so I start to pass until. HE SLAMS THE F---ING BRAKES ON. So for apparent reasons I do too. I was like WTF, then he takes off again. So down the road a few miles I pass him doing 55 in 5th gear, and I look over at him and he gives me the "one finger salute" I just laugh and wave to him.
A footnote to this story. I know where he lives, he is a rich bastard. And I'm sure I will see him again. Don't worry I will pay my respect to him with a "one fingered salute" of my own.
later
john

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
He knows you were faster. But if it were me I would have passed his ass and done a nice 45 degree slide in front of him. Then pulled him from his nice little C5 and really showed him what's going on. :bash:

94cobra

Established Member
Booyah,
I know I will see him again, And he will remember me, because I have the only red 94 cobra with black 93 cobra R rims on the east coast.
later
john

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Good kill. I would have put my hands together for the universal symbol for kat if you know what I mean. I hate to break it to you but there is one other red '94 Cobra with chrome '93 Cobra R's in N. Fla. It is one of the sharpest Cobras I've ever seen.

94cobra

Established Member
Yellow horse,
If they are chrome then they are not 93 cobra R's. They only come in black with the polished lip. If they are polished then they would be polished 94 gt rims.
later
john

Yellow Horse

Established Member
I guess I don't know what '93 R's are then. These were replicas from AFS I believe. They looked really good on the red.

Users who are viewing this thread