Race of the weekened

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I agree but I really can't turn mine up too much more then it already is. If he wants to come out running 30lbs so be it. lol

You could always throw a bigger turbo on there lol.. Jk either way it'll be a good race i'm sure. on the streets anything can happen. Hell I beat a 650awhp GTR that I was supposed to get killed by in my little 281 s/c cobra, making less hp.

SVT LOL

Established Member
Well a few reasons. 1. I'm deployed in Lousiana with the CG for the Deepwater Oil spill. 2. I am supposed to be going home next week to Mobile, where I will fly my wife and son back to Mobile and try to get resettled it since I just made the move from CA and was only in Mobile for a month then I got new orders out here. So spending time with them is number 1 right now. 3. My car is still in CA getting my heads fixed on it ( valve guide went out) and some other fun stuff to prepare it for getting shipped out here. It should be getting shipped out here Jan or next year or so. I just gotta save the money. Once its out here I plan on making a road trip to Dallas to meet up with a few people but it won't be until next year at somepoint. I would love to come out there to watch the races even if it was in my DD but it's just out of the question right now family comes first for me.. But if you video it it'll be just like I was there ahaha.

sounds good man, thanks for the service.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
my boost is staying the same, the only thing im looking to do is find some slicks so i can hook from a dig

thats cool I'm just running MT DR's. I don't have a boost controler so I really can't turn the boost up. It's pretty much set. lol

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
sounds good man, thanks for the service.

No problem :beer:. whats funny is when I drove out here moving my shit I stayed in wichita falls. lol. Drove straight though there. Maybe if I decide to drive my stang over from CA instead of shipping I'll stop there again.

SVT LOL

Established Member
No problem :beer:. whats funny is when I drove out here moving my shit I stayed in wichita falls. lol. Drove straight though there. Maybe if I decide to drive my stang over from CA instead of shipping I'll stop there again.

hell ya.

well i might have one other mod if i can some how figure out how to get it to fit under the hood lol
f4 procharger
IMG_14481.jpg

SVT LOL

Established Member
thats cool I'm just running MT DR's. I don't have a boost controler so I really can't turn the boost up. It's pretty much set. lol

i will too probally. id have to change pulleies and new belt and tune. thats not happening. so ill be the same boost.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ yea no kidding. they need to have a red little tag painted on the front of the car. warning may suck in clothing and loose articles.

THAITED

Established Member
Unless there's something I'm missing or the Cobra has one monster torque curve, I'm not seeing how a vert Cobra is gonna hang with a 3,100 pound Z06 making almost exactly the same power. What's driver mod look like for each and will there be traction issues? I can't imagine traction comes easy with 750 to the wheels.

Either way, can't wait to see the vid! I'm pullin for the Z06 and that's where my money would be if both have traction and can drive.

Agreed, Cobra has a weight disadvantage but run him anyway.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So has this happened yet am i too late? Sadly my money is on the vette because of weight but you never know. Anything can happen on the streets. (That sounded homo).
I want a vid.

Users who are viewing this thread