R Posters

TFStang

Established Member
Just saw a couple BF Goodrich R posters on EBay. The 95 is on there for $1,000 and the 00 is in there for $600. Is this guy just fishing, or are the posters really fetching that kind of dough?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Just saw a couple BF Goodrich R posters on EBay. The 95 is on there for $1,000 and the 00 is in there for $600. Is this guy just fishing, or are the posters really fetching that kind of dough?

He is fishing, but I did buy his “3 Rs” poster (paid way too much). I have one already, but mine came with some scratches that I touched up. It looks good from a couple feet away, but I just wanted a pristine version. I’ll probably sell my other, but nowhere near the prices he is asking.

His prices are crazy high, but you don’t see these things come up for sale anymore.

nmp1

Established Member
yeah that's ridiculous, the last few BFG R posters I saw were in the $50 range.

Rare R

Established Member
Anyone looking for the BF Goodwrench 2000 Cobra R poster I have couple that have been rolled up in a tubes that I would sell for less than $600.
Pm offers

93SVTCobra

Established Member
I've got at least one, probably a few more. Still sorting out my stash as my garage is completed.

Which one are you looking for?

Goose17

Established Member
I've got at least one, probably a few more. Still sorting out my stash as my garage is completed.

Which one are you looking for?

I am a buyer for anything and everything Cobra R in general or 00R specifically. Send me a pm with what you have and the price you’d like.

Thanks.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I would be game for a banner if you have anything left. Ill send more 95R pix if that helps in the transaction (ha ha)

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
4C366616-A0B4-4C57-9E85-85C9786013F6.png
If we are talking about the 2’x3’ posters they were $7 (yes...seven dollars) from BFG. I bought several different ones and had them mounted on gator board with a clear protective film so they could survive in my garage. They are cool posters, but those are some stupid prices. The yellow ‘95R poster isn’t in this pic, but here are some of the others.

Edit - and the banners were $20 each. I bought 3 of them, but they were a little large for my garage at 3’x10’ and after several years I sold them - I had a green Hemi Cuda, a blue Vette, and my favorite...the blue ‘65 R-model ( the king of all R’s! )

TFStang

Established Member
View attachment 1489151 If we are talking about the 2’x3’ posters they were $7 (yes...seven dollars) from BFG. I bought several different ones and had them mounted on gator board with a clear protective film so they could survive in my garage. They are cool posters, but those are some stupid prices. The yellow ‘95R poster isn’t in this pic, but here are some of the others.

Edit - and the banners were $20 each. I bought 3 of them, but they were a little large for my garage at 3’x10’ and after several years I sold them - I had a green Hemi Cuda, a blue Vette, and my favorite...the blue ‘65 R-model ( the king of all R’s! )

Why do I suddenly want a bag of skittles?

Goose17

Established Member
If anyone is in need a “3 Rs” poster, I am selling one. It took me a long time to come across the first one I bought. It had some scratches on it, but I bought it anyway since I never see these come up for sale. I bought a large set of colored permanent markers and did some “restoration work” on it. It came out quite well. I then came across a pristine one on eBay recently and just paid through the nose to get it. I’m selling my first one considerably less than what I just spent on the second one. I’m open to offers (send me PMs), but the first $145 takes it home. Here is a picture of it hanging on my garage wall behind plexiglass:

99_BD603_F-_D998-4_AB5-8_F0_D-27328_AD60065.jpg

Here it is with the plexiglass removed. You have to get real close to notice any touchups:

10_D0_D5_B9-_A8_CE-4_A5_F-8071-19_A1_F23_D70_CE.jpg

If you came into your 00R later like I did, some of the memorabilia like this is hard to track down.

Goose17

Established Member
Dang! I have that poster in my garage and think I paid like $10.00 for it.

I’d be happy to buy it for double your initial investment! :p

Don’t even ask what I paid for the other one... :eek:

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
My favorite R-model poster is here:

Snipes21i.jpg
I have a few other posters, but I would never sell them.

I have them posted in my garage or in my basement.

Users who are viewing this thread