"R" model on epay

mustangsally93

Airborne Infantry, HOOYAH
Established Member
Well I think I should sell my cobra R.......... I mean I wish, If I had that I would sleep in it... hahahaha

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Good eye, Brandon. I believe it is more a result of the less than ideal photography conditions - funny effect from the flash/flourescent lighting, I suspect...

93 COBRA

Established Member
Did anybody else notice the black MAF meter? My R has a cast aluminum piece, I wasn't aware that they used more than one.

Engine bay looks a little grungy for 400 mile car.

Ebay...
1e_4.JPG

Mine...
100_1523.sized.jpg

Last edited:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Look over on the Cobra R forums there is a discussion that points out a lot of "wrong" things on this car..... motor was poorly and incorrectly painted grey, wrong meter, wrong tires etc. Owner says car was raced in Canada.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
its still not a bad looking car

It is a nice looking car.... its just not a 462 mile virgin. The biggest thing I think would be to know its history which the current owner claims to know nothing about. I wonder what its true mileage is :shrug:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
I bet the motor was replaced and there have been 462 miles put on it since the replacement. I HATE it when people list the mileage on their cars like that.

"Oh it has 125k on the chassis, but 462 miles on the motor, so I'll list the mileage at 462." :nonono:

Lee

Established Member
There's also something oddly covering up the throttle pedal and pushed up behind the brake and clutch pedals.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Someone probably drove the hell out of that car but pulled the speedo gear out at 462.

Users who are viewing this thread