R.I.P. Dave McBride, co-host of "Two Guys Garage"

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
It's been kept kind of low-key since it happened, but Dave McBride, co-host of "Two Guys Garage" passed away after a bout with cancer on April 18th of this year.

The last couple of episodes Dave filmed he was doing light duty, and now Sam is filming episodes alone.
Dave really was Sam's best friend and he was pretty affected by the whole thing too.
Too bad the world has to lose people as nice and generous as Dave McBride.

http://www.shadetreemechanic.com/memmolo%20tv.htm

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Never liked that show too much, but they both seemed like really nice guys. I feel bad for Sam.

On a side note, I met Dennis Gage, host of "my classic car," he seemed pretty cool. Crazy-ass mustache.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
damn, that sucks. that show was pretty mellow with him. the other know-it-all was a real dick to everyone, and with david he seemed to calm things down no matter what....

aaandht

Established Member
I used to love that show when I was little. But the past few years it seemed like they sold out a bit and just kept pushing products and doing less "DIY" work.

SRNA

Established Member
That isn't the same guy that used to do "Shade Tree Mechanic" is it? I know the one guy is, but the other guy is not the same one is it?

chuckstang

Established Member
Hmm for some reason I keep thinking you are talking about Dave Bowman

Did Dave Mcbride replace him on the show?

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
Dave was so smart, and definitely did not waste his talent and wealth of knowledge when it came to auto's. RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread