Quick vid and discussion GT500 vs fbo e85 ZLE

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
@LostM is just playing your game. Also, that GT500 is max effort right?

Not sure why you have a chip on your shoulder with the new GT500. Is driving a tacoma that boring?

I am a big fan of the DCT 500. Don’t get it twisted.

I am still able to recognize that the Demon is the baddest street/strip car that has ever been. ZL1 is the best all around car / bang for the buck. And new 500 is somewhere in between.

and in regards to the truck, not if you know how to mod it and put it through its paces.

261F57FB-7BCD-402A-9B95-D6FB59B481A3.jpeg

Last edited:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
@LostM is just playing your game. Also, that GT500 is max effort right?

Not sure why you have a chip on your shoulder with the new GT500. Is driving a tacoma that boring?

Does anyone else wonder if there is a bizzaro Zyborg that actually owns a GT500/Demon? Despite the fact that he will never ever own a Tacoma, he spends 100% of his waking hours on Tacoma forums talking shit about the Tacoma.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Does anyone else wonder if there is a bizzaro Zyborg that actually owns a GT500/Demon? Despite the fact that he will never ever own a Tacoma, he spends 100% of his waking hours on Tacoma forums talking shit about the Tacoma.
Spending hours all day talking shit gets old. its 2020, id rather spend my time looking at what I can buy next. currently looking up what my daily driver is going to be and what shit weighs (zr1 7speed transmission weight).

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member

Oh man busted!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

I owned a 14 500, pumpkin, does that count? Lol.

88AD02A5-ECC9-4EE3-8D80-3B0F93A8D505.jpeg

Never own a Tacoma? That’s where you are wrong, kiddo!

85C72EA6-B484-45CE-BDBA-50BA240D6E66.jpeg

I’m definitely not “baller” like some of you gays here, but I guarantee you I have twice the balls and more than enough pennies to jump back on the street racing scene when I deem appropriate. Lol.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
=
I’m definitely not “baller” like some of you gays here, but I guarantee you I have twice the balls and more than enough pennies to jump back on the street racing scene when I deem appropriate. Lol.
My man,.................
giphy.gif

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

I would be really nice to see Zyborg go on a vacation. He’s a straight up asshole and brings nothing to this site. He’s been a dick as long as I have been on here. Its one thing to banter back-and-forth, poke fun and give guys a good ribbing, but then there is him. SVTP would be better off without him.
If possible I would Soleimani his ass in what ever piece of shit he’s rolling in these days, with a Hellfire missile. :)
I think it’s time to stop trolling and trying to disrupt all these threads.
@ZYBORG

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
When I see that burn-it-all-down smile, me and my wimpy 1200whp cobra are like...

View attachment 1618964
View attachment 1618965
View attachment 1618962
View attachment 1618963
Sorry, we gone. We can’t hang...

We gone... y’all a bunch a murderous mo****a’s...

(Clipped images from an attempted launch...)

love your car bro.

I think it’s time to stop trolling and trying to disrupt all these threads.
@ZYBORG

Okay, zero turn masta. I’ll ease off these panochas since they have begged for mercy and at your demand. Let the record show, I am compliant.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
I am a big fan of the DCT 500. Don’t get it twisted.

I am still able to recognize that the Demon is the baddest street/strip car that has ever been. ZL1 is the best all around car / bang for the buck. And new 500 is somewhere in between.

and in regards to the truck, not if you know how to mod it and put it through its paces.

View attachment 1618888

See, I get ready to go wombat, then I see Trump chilling in a Tacoma...

Bread broken.

Users who are viewing this thread