Quick relocating advice Hired in Southern, FL

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Trying my luck looking for some advice, took a position in Margate, Florida and I have 1 week to move to the area. Any areas to avoid or look for? So far I'm surprised at the rental prices for Florida. Looking for a single family home or town home to rent while I get settled. I can't find much WITH a garage for the toys. Any areas to definitely avoid? Thinking I should stay outside of Margate possibly in Ft. Lauderdale, Boca, Delray Beach, Sunrise? Looking to be within 30 min driving distance. Pm's welcome.

Thanks!
Happy Holidays.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Boca, Boynton Beach, Plantation, Coral Springs are good. I have friends that live down there. I keep running into fly by night or shit salary jobs down there. If I could get a good job down there, I'd move now.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Boca is $$$ but nice. You can save money and live in DelRay. I used to work at Office Depot's cooperate offices, and they p[aid for my housing. While I didn't pay for my apartment, it is more money for everything in Boca but its a short drive.

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Ok thanks I'll check this out, Boca cost of living is one of the highest I've seen in Florida. Still looking, no luck with realtors.

Users who are viewing this thread