Quick opinion. Ye or Ne!

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
I know its hard to tell with the second not being in the car, or even assembeled but let me know what you think. In the last stages of putting this car together for a friends friend.

Before.
P1010643.jpg

After.
P1010100.jpg

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
sLOWDOHC said:
I know its hard to tell with the second not being in the car, or even assembeled but let me know what you think. In the last stages of putting this car together for a friends friend.

After.
P1010100.jpg

Is that a TV or something?

Impalas = :bowdown:

I dont know what you were asking our opinion about though, are you talking about the new speakers? How would we know what they look like if they arnt installed yet?

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
NewKid said:
+1 It may look different once its on, but I just can't see it. Get picks afterwords, then maybe.

+2, audio guy here - it's a nice install, looks clean. Just take a pic of it on so all of us can get a good look at the final product! :beer:

-Mike

Sully008

Established Member
I think he's asking whether or not the sub grille looks better in the first pic or the second. IMO, the first one looks better, if you revinyl the frame. It has more of a factory appearance. The second one the lower left corner radius is larger than the other three, and it would look better with grey speaker fabric. Other than that, good work. What is the look you're going after?

Users who are viewing this thread