Quick Billetflow Pulley Question

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
I've decided to pulley the car. I'm going to go with a 2.93 nonslip billetflow pulley and the 1 idler w/ a gatorback belt and rwtd predator tune.

Will i need a non-slip pulley if i get the idler or should i go with a regular one? Also, where is the best place to get the pulley and a pulley puller? Am I safe with just one idler or do i need to get a 3 piece set? thanks

Last edited:

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
You may not need an idler w/ a 2.93 non-slip pulley. You can get them right from Dougwg (Billetflow) or Amazon. Doug's puller is the best. You can also get those from either of those two places, but I think Doug rents them, as well.

Nightmare

I'd go with a non-slip. Also, i'd replace as many of the stock idlers as you can. They have been know to break

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Nightfall said:
I'd go with a non-slip. Also, i'd replace as many of the stock idlers as you can. They have been know to break

Wow, only 120 posts and you are giving excellent advice. Good Job!

Ditto on the idlers, do ALL FOUR for safety :thumbsup:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Go ahead and get everything from Doug at Billetflow. The pulley is the best and I am pleased with the product and how it made my car feel! If you call him he will be sure to awnser any questions you have.

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
I'll call Doug at billetflow monday and get the 2.93 nonslip and 4 pulley kit. Is his number the one on the billetflow site?

i get this gatorback belt right? (i'll double check with doug tomorrow)
75.1"................4080750

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread