QUESTION???

BocaCobra

Established Member
Hey everyone...I am an 03 Cobra owner with all the basic mods done - Putting down 487 to the tires - Strong car and of course EVERYONE wants a piece of racing - I am not caught up on the older Mustangs but was wondering if this guy was telling me the truth or talking out his A**....Says he has a 1995 5.0 Mustang...With the following mods...SuperCharger pushing 12psi, 347 Stroker Kit...Cam....MSD Ignition...High Vol Fuel Pump...Injectors...Throttle Body...Mass Air...Pulleys...3:73 Gears, Says he put down 680 ponies to the rear wheels slipping on the Dyno and ran low 10s with no traction...Sound correct or talking out his A**??
Thanks for the Info guys

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
680 horses? 12psi? Not on a stock bottom end. That thing is prolly all forged internals. IF he is putting out what he claims.

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
i smell something.....what the hell.......o yeah.....i think it's bullshit

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
traction is always an issue, but IF he has 600+ hp then he should be able to pull 10's no problem, even with traction issues. 12PSI, cam, and a stroker motor, I believe he MIGHT have over 600 hp. Now if you said he had a 408 stroker, he wouldnt even need a S/C to break into the 600 hp range. Keith Craft has one rated at almost 650 hp.

jonas

Established Member
dude what heads and cam thats what is gonna tell you if hes full of it.
If it stock heads hes lucky if hes over 400 rwhp.

Users who are viewing this thread