Question on wheel offset, using 13' GT500 tires.

SukOnDeez86

Established Member
Hello guys,

Need some input on a tire/wheel question please and was wondering if you guys can help me perhaps. I was able to get a set of somewhat new 13’ gt500 tires for cheap.
265-40-19's front and 285-35-20's rear.

Ive been thinking of using a set of AM Charcoal AMR wheels but had a question about the offset and was hoping for some input from other people in general.

The OEM gt500 wheels have an offset of 44mm and 50mm front/rear from what I saw online.
Now If I use a 19x10 +48mm in the front I have 10mm less of inner clearance and extends outwards by 2mm compared to the OEM gt500 wheels.
How do you guys think this would look?
I am worried that I will be having rubbing issues with these but what if I use a set of 6mm-8mm spacers?
Any input?
For the rears would be a 20x10 +48mm and I would get 4mm less inner clearance and it will extend 8mm outward.
Let me know what you guys think.

I would buy a set of gt500 wheels but don’t feel like paying 1.5k-2k for a set of wheels only.
Second option would be to buy a set of Niche Milan Wheels, 19x9.5 +35 on the Front and 20x10 +40mm in the back.
I wonder how those would look as well.

Thanks!

XCHICOX

Established Member
I'm also trying to installed the 19x10 amr wheels all around. On the reviews there's a guy that installed them with no issues. I'm thinking of running 275/35/r19

SukOnDeez86

Established Member
I'm also trying to installed the 19x10 amr wheels all around. On the reviews there's a guy that installed them with no issues. I'm thinking of running 275/35/r19

Good to know I'm not the only one.
I read the review once you mentioned it here, I'm hoping a few more folks chime in, otherwise I'll have to go for it regardless haha :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread